Story behind your name? (and other [fluff] from me)

• My name originally started out as a normal English name such as Killer Blade.
    I then eventually moved on to "Puro Y Diaboli" (Latin for Pure and Devil) because foreign words made names sound so much cooler.
    I got deep into many FPS games not excluding TF2 and have many times experienced players spamming chats with screams and random noises.Eventually I started following the "spam trend" and looked up tutorials on how to micspam.After spamming multiple servers with annoying sounds and getting banned or kicked I moved on to spamming music such as House,Dubstep and even answered song requests and thus gaining the reputation as DJ.

From there it evolved from "PuroYDiaboli[DJ]" to "Genre of Legend[DJ}" and finally after getting under the influence of Japanese animation "termed as Anime" I permanently set it to "OngakuFairu[DJ]" or "音楽ファイル" which when translated to English means "Music File"

What'd I miss?

• Masters

@julia i feel something is not right with Deepshitstar and Russians „bad languages“, so im going to post something about British and Russian language connections in hope that dipshitstar quit his game. English is 500-600 years old. There was other languages in Britain, Celtics, like old Irish - iasyk predanek - язык преданек = language of ancesters in Slavic, and south brithish iasyk Britek - язык Бритек = language of „ShaRPs“. Irish is bad spelled - Arish - Арийский. Hmmm... Britek - Britain - Is Britain word from Slavic languages? Peace, love and Sauerbraten :)

• @tuta said in Story behind your name? (and other [fluff] from me):

@julia i feel something is not right with Deepshitstar and Russians „bad languages“, so im going to post something about British and Russian language connections in hope that dipshitstar quit his game. English is 500-600 years old. There was other languages in Britain, Celtics, like old Irish - iasyk predanek - язык преданек = language of ancesters in Slavic, and south brithish iasyk Britek - язык Бритек = language of „ShaRPs“. Irish is bad spelled - Arish - Арийский. Hmmm... Britek - Britain - Is Britain word from Slavic languages? Peace, love and Sauerbraten :)

Been here longer than you, never leave. Try again. Talking the talk, with words random, no meaning, don't know about verbs.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @tuta Hey. when I was young and foolish girl, I'm very sensitive to the words and literacy. Self-importance is not possible to tolerate the ignorant people. I am very proud of my language and understand what it's really great and mighty. Russian language can transmit the nuances, moods, feelings and emotions, and allusions to be ironic and cynical at the same time. sometimes I write poems, sometimes translating poetry from English. but now I have become wise and calm attitude to mistakes, knowing that Google is not so good. I think Dipshitstar come to the same understanding over time. he's just trying to jump up and stand out. Peace and love to all mutual.

• more analysis of my personality please. the amountains of informazi you haz about mine are lots

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar Don't be such a jerk please.

Ne cede malis

• @Pintblank Don't tell me what to do, please.

• @DipShitStar said in Story behind your name? (and other [fluff] from me):

@Pintblank Don't tell me what to do, please.

You're trying very hard to be a jerk.

Ne cede malis

• @PointBlunt Keep talking smoothly to me, you might get lucky!