Where to download?(link please!)

• So I saw all the advertisements for Tesseract on the Pastaland sauer server, and decided to check it out. I went to the website, clicked download for windows, and installed it. When I ran it, almost all the servers said new protocol. I have now realized that that is like the first version of tesseract, but I cannot find the latest stable version. Are all the nightly builds stable? Can someone give me a link to download tesseract for windows that is fully updated, won't completely crash on me due to unstable coding, and can play on the Pastaland server? Thank you!

• @M16 download it here

• @Fritz_Fokker said in Where to download?(link please!):

@M16 download it here

Would have been too easy!

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar 0_1478949011631_upload-83294289-8cbc-4819-baed-f412d7643f0b
    Since you act like its obvious, I will now take the obvious path. I clicked on the big button that says DOWNLOAD. But it didn't work. And I think you knew that. As I said in the original post, it only shows one server. What I was mainly wondering was that in most programs, nightly build means everything is as it is in the developers copy, but sometimes due to bugs, these are broken. Therefore, they have a 'stable' release that is updated and not broken. That is what I was looking for. So if you are going to make a so obviously wrong point, please atleast change your name to reflect the stupidity you choose to show, rather than a name that looks to others as if you disapprove of such stupidity.

• here we go again! I'm already done with this idiot, NEXT!

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar He has a point, the current release is ancient.

• @M16 , you might be better off with the Nightly SVN, as it seems that the only stable release is the one found in that site. I have used the nightly svn before just fine, but in case there are bugs, that's what the Tesseract forums are for.

GUNS!

• @M16 ,GustavoLapasta said in [ANNOUNCE] Pastaland server for Tesseract:

How does it work?

To connect to Pastaland, the old Tesseract install package will not work, you need to grab the latest nightly build. You can download it from here or here.

I guess that's what your looking for.

• @Xyouz said in Where to download?(link please!):

@M16 ,GustavoLapasta said in [ANNOUNCE] Pastaland server for Tesseract:

How does it work?

To connect to Pastaland, the old Tesseract install package will not work, you need to grab the latest nightly build. You can download it from here or here.

I guess that's what your looking for.

OMFG SOMEOEN REALLY FOUHND IT!!!!! AMAZING , WONDERS HAPPEN EVERY DRAY