’antifem’s joke

• Masters

Earlier, womens were unequal, but with real mens. Today, they are equal, but with poor mens.

• This post is deleted!

• @tuta you decided to exaggerate a bit. Sauer still retains the position of male dominance of the ring. but anything can happen ....))

• @julia he's talking about the world in general, not sauer
    and I agree with him, I hate today's feminists whose only agenda is suppression of men and grabbing more and more priviligies.
    its stupid really, men were dominant over women in old times, women got their rights in newer times, and today they are trying to suppress men. Tomorrow men will fight for their rights again with hate against women, then women will fight men once again. The cycle continues.
    All this will happen whenever politically convienient.
    Unless the feminists of today look at the actual issues of abuse men, women and kids equally and denounce feminazis, people will only grow to hate feminism.

• @Shikijo I understood what he writes. but you're confusing cause and effect. feminism - the result of women's dissatisfaction. for me it is a manifestation of the illness. I rejoice when it is possible to meet talented women-clever. similarly as a man. therefore I recommend everyone not to feel a sense of worthlessness and complain that matriarchy wins. develop, guys, do not look back - only forward)

• Masters

This is joke, only joke. You know, this joke is from my wife. I think both sexes are exposed to criticism, not female or male only... Dual criticism within јоке is point of fun on one side and serious truth on other.

• Masters

How do you know if you have a high sperm count ?
    If she has to chew before she can swallow.

How can you tell which is the head nurse?
    She's the one with the dirty knees!

Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?
    Ask your mother!

• My ex asked if I had any erotic photos of her. Well, I sent her a photo of a fish shop.

• Masters

How to make a feminist dislike you? Have a penis.

Which came first?
    Feminism or Ugly women?

My daughter asked me to buy her a t-shirt with the slogan "This is what a feminist looks like".
    But they don't seem to sell any in sizes below XXXL.

How do you confuse a feminist?
    Tell her that your wife wants the right to an abortion.
    Then tell her it's because your wife doesn't want a girl!