fuckyou

• Some might think because I chose the title offensive, that this will be just another rant. Well, you aren't that far off, but the issue referred to here is a much more severe one and has to be taken seriously.

You guys are going crazy with bans. Especially during activity of eastern timezones.

As an example and explanation why i chose this name for the topic:

[RUSS]ZveR: fuckyou, rename, or kick
    Jiffy: oh stop it zver
    fuckyou: lol
    [RUSS]ZveR: Jiffy, why you stopped me?
    Jiffy: grow some balls and remember it's a game
    [RUSS]ZveR: bad english my
    [RUSS]ZveR: bad understand
    Jiffy: too bad views you
    Jiffy: someone this uncommunicative shouldn't be master
    [RUSS]ZveR: Owi
    Owl: yes zver? :P
    [RUSS]ZveR: guys, name "fuckyou" good name?
    Jiffy: who cares?
    Owl: lol not a good name xD
    Jiffy: seriously owl?
    Owl: seriously what?
    Jiffy: you understand that he's not asking if it's a good name, but rather if he has permissions to kick for a 'stupid name'

So as you can see here, this is just another unreasonable basis for kicking a player. Are you really so sensible that you are offended by a random person who is not even directing his curse towards a specific individual? Furthermore, there is a fuckin rename command that could have been used and even worse, this incident is not singular. It is indeed a series of questionable kicks based on made up arguments, to justify random acts of self-esteem boosting.

As i said on the server earlier:

Jiffy: but is fuckyou really a bad name? who cares? i understand if you kick someone called nigger, but fuckyou? come on!

There is obviously a line to be drawn here, but sadly this line is blurred towards an extreme sensible worldview, in which everyone is offended by everything. And the mad part is, this happens on a server, which has insults displayed every 21 seconds. You fuckin hypocrites...

It's not just the sensibility to be offended, zver (yet again, but not the only one who enforces) has also a very naive and blunt way of justifying kicks with, what he calls 'bad ping'. In fact those 'bad pings' are often just higher than the rest and don't necessarily lead to a disadvantage for other players.

But I'm diverging from my point here, fact is: pastaland masters have an easy time, spinning up reasons to kick a player, thereby asserting their illusive dominance. Inapt masters like @zver, which can't even communicate propperly, will also never understand the alternative ways to mitigate these situations (use #pastarename, spectate a player, TALK TO A PLAYER) .

I therefore demand that an example will be made and that pastaland masters don't get away with those game hurting practices. I've complained too many times, the incidents still prevail.

This is not the time for YET ANOTHER good talk, @GustavoLapasta. Act.

Kicks MUST ONLY be justified due to severe, bad behaviour or cheating (this includes exploiting lags as well). And from what I've seen, severe behaviour in chats is WILDLY accepted, unless there is a personal beef with the master in question or someone had a bad day and needs to kick the shit out of a random.

remember: I know I've been going on about zver, but he's not the only one who is having questionable mastering practises. He is just the example that has to be made.

NOTE: I don't give a shit about your shitstorm that will follow this topic. This is a request, NOT A DISCUSSION.

FACTS ARE EVIDENT, UBIQUITOUS AND CAN'T BE SUGARCOATED SO THEY GO EASY DOWN THE TRHOAT.

edit:
    FUCKYOU

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

Some questions : if you go to some place where you don't know people there, you said : fuck you? Why do not change your name for FuckYou in real life? and what the difference between a chat and real life? Do you have this comportment in real life, humm?

Well, chat, forum, real life or whatever, we need a good comportment between each other. Just my point of view.

Edit: do you speak russian? so master with different languages are important to cover all the possible languages. Do not speak english isn't a tare.

• dear eric:

IT IS A FUCKIN GAME, LOOSEN UP!

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• не трогай ZveR своим языком. кстати... я встречала тебя в игре? что-то не помню.

• its not a great name but i have to agree with the thing that made this thread, a rename would've been enough if needed at all in this case.

• @DipShitStar "Overton Window". you are trying to expand the degree of freedom allowed values. and continuously. what for? I suggest you find inner peace and peace of mind and not make the devastation. You really annoy the wizard? Maybe the problem is not they?) keep dignity.

• @julia said in fuckyou:

не трогай ZveR своим языком. кстати... я встречала тебя в игре? что-то не помню.

fuckyou the most

• @julia said in fuckyou:

@DipShitStar "Overton Window". you are trying to expand the degree of freedom allowed values. and continuously. what for? I suggest you find inner peace and peace of mind and not make the devastation. You really annoy the wizard? Maybe the problem is not they?) keep dignity.

Google translator has failed you

• @DipShitStar переводчик далек от моего интеллекта, к сожалению)

• @julia it's just smellz

• Guys don't drift out of the topic please.

• First off, I like Zver.

But today he spectated a player for unstable ping (name: StopItRonStop!), well the ping was fine IMO as I played against him and didn't see a problem.

I was also on the discord voice channel (sauer#1) with this player and we were having a good time before he was spectated. We then went on to play on Venice and his ping was fine and no one complained.

So maybe Zver is a little trigger-happy sort-of master. Although, I can't remember other instances of other masters doing something wrong to be honest.

As for the name "fuckyou", it should be allowed IMO. Raging is a big part of playing any multiplayer game and if we are not allowed to rage or get mad, where is the fun!

Are we expected to run around quietly killing others, not saying a word, not raging, that would get boring really fast.

So yeah loosen up.

• Masters

Dear "Fuckyou" , unfortunately I badly know English therefore unable to fully communicate with one or another player to talk about a problem in the game, and forced to limit me to simple phrases. I understand that someone does not like my work on the server...I'm sometimes not happy with what you do, because I want to , as a simple layman, go to the server and play, have a nice time, but unfortunately come across such players who come to play with unstable ping, disrupting the normal course of the game , and call themselves not always decent , and sometimes not at all worthy human, so you have to escape from the game to correct the situation. If acceptable to you to send all on the dick, and your nickname is and does, then I'm sorry, I don't give to do this, but you are the children, women and Mature and respected people. In the power given to me I am right I will deal with it.

• Masters

@h8 As for the ping.H8 , I agree, somewhere I could be wrong. and even maybe some players a few picky for that I'm sorry, try to be careful. When we played 1vs1 I told you a lot of LaGG that caused me difficulty to hit you, although your ping rose and fell no more than -20 to+20 MS . You know, a lot of players come to the server with a bad connection or some problem either in gland, or the scammers come that also have unstable ping, and therefore have to be careful...there are those who deliberately come up with bad ping and play, they make comments or do not understand, or snapping, so we have to take action, most times this player is the lack of education and awareness do not allow you to exit the game...

• @ZveR I understand your problem. It can be difficult at times to judge ping, specially in Australia/Asia timezones because players from these regions will usually have a high ping irrespective of their internet connection. No one enjoys playing with or against laggy players so I appreciate what you are doing.

I gave one instance of what happened today. Just to share my experience.

• +1 to Star, again.

• @swatllama said in fuckyou:

+1 to Star, again.

High5

... shit keeps repeating, my next topic will just be a copy&pasta from crowd.gg ...

• lol, this could become traumatic

• Masters

@DipShitStar This was a misunderstanding as Zver, who does not speak Russian asked me if fuckyou was a good name. I said no, not understanding his intentions behind the question. I thought he was only asking if it was good or bad, not is it a good reason to kick someone. Zver and I have talked and he is only handling bad pings when I am available or other masters, renaming will be left to those more familiar with the language.

• @DipShitStar said in fuckyou:

[RUSS]ZveR: fuckyou, rename, or kick
    Jiffy: oh stop it zver

Hmm... Talk about taking advantage. lol

IMO I'd say it wouldn't hurt to build some tolerance. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to tell masters what they should do or not, or put them to shame. It's just that compared to the other worse case scenarios, this is just a small matter. That is, as long as it's not directly attacking someone personally.

Besides, it's not like "fuckyou" was just asking to be prioritized in getting fragged, right?

GUNS!

• @Timakrov-Gunn I apologize if the translator again not be able to convey the essence of my thought). I also ask you not to believe that I am defending the ZveRt and his like people just because of the sense of clan solidarity. My dear, I know what is tolerance. But if we now allow not to pay attention to detail and pretend it was a joke, tomorrow rudeness and ignorance eat our world)