fuckyou

• @Fritz_Fokker said in fuckyou:

Bottom line: with a name like that, nonsense like this was bound to happen anyways. It is not the first time this week something similar to this has happened because of poor name choices. If a master asks you to change name, please do so.

are you sure you understand what you are implying here?

if a master asks you to do , please do bla bla

hilarious.... now masters will also dictate our names on a meaningless public game

that's the opposite of what my intentions were

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

master to and need to on the server was in order. If the person is mistaken or he is "gifted", that he does not understand what is good and what is bad, the master has the right to interfere and ask them to rename. this is not clear??? Dear FUCKyou, you registered here under the same name and is played every time under different names...what is the reason? I have the impression that you are a Troll and a provocateur.

• @DipShitStar One needs to have the hindsight to see that these things do not happen very often. But we also needs to have the foresight to see that if we start to make a big deal out of it, the next thing you know, people will ask for strict rules about what names are and aren't allowed on the server.Before you know it names like 'Dick_ Pipe' , 'cockabyebaby' , 'cuntryman'.....etc which are quite funny will be banned because we have a stick up our assses when it comes to what sort of names are allowed. As the current rules for name selection are quite flexible, i think it is safer to just change a name that refers to a direct insult rather than argue about it.
    So yeah..... we either fuss about it and end up with shitty rules for what names are allowed on the server,or, we just rename knowing that there are plenty of other names to chose from.

• do you really care ?
    poor soul

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @julia When I say it won't hurt to build some tolerance, I mean some. I didn't mean completely ignore. Sure, a better name could have been picked, but there are other ways it could have been approached as star mentioned.

Simply telling someone to change their name or kick them isn't going to work all the time. Some people will take advantage of that and then some more will do the same, or make a shit fit out of it, which means more problems.

From the look of it? Like now.

GUNS!

• @Timakrov-Gunn Decency of each of us has a different coordinate Y. We also have different levels of acceptable names. So I am grateful caste of masters. They cherish my eyes from the husk. We wish them success and cohesion) Amen.

• @Julia, do you use Google Translate?

• @swatllama can you suggest me another translator?

• @julia I just wanted to know. I'm trying to work on my суки говорить to try and impress some ladies near me, send me a PM sometime.