Le Discord voice and text chat

• administrators

@Øwl the messages promoting discord are already there

• Masters

What sweep says it make sense, even tough i see quite a lot active members here. It could be nice to define what you think a community @Sweeper

• @DipShitStar said in Le Discord voice and text chat:

how can even sweeper understand this, but you cute kittens in need of cuddles won't accept the reality?

Did it originally say a misspelling of puC's?

• I think that having le discord text and chat for Pastaland was and still is a great idea. At the end of the day, we are simply keeping up with the times while giving all Pastaland and Sauerbraten users a central place to hang out. So thank you @GustavoLapasta and @Obstriegel for making it possible. To a large extent,I also agree with @Sweeper . Even I played on Pastaland server for a while before I registered on the website. We cannot just sit around and wait for someone to show up on discord, instead, we have been given a great opportunity to invite our friends for a chat while playing this exciting game. Discord has opened a lot of doors for us to become an even bigger community. We need to cook our own pasta rather than wait for someone else to cook it for us.

• @DipShitStar said in Le Discord voice and text chat:

no activity, but a room for every possible occasion. your horse :horse: is amazing.

Bitches wanted voice chat, star knew it's useless, bitches kept bitching.
    Bitches got voice chat, nobody uses it, bitches keep bitching

Breaking News: Star wins argument with reality.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Does it matter anymore? I give this game 1 more year, maybe 2 but thats it. Should stop wasting your time and move on.

• @Sweeper Yes we should all move on to tesserect until inexor comes out. . :D

• @Shikijo don't get your hopes high for inexor, it's merely a playground for eccentric, overambitious programmers, than it'll become a real game someday. furthermore: even worse managed than the one man show that is sauer.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar I agree. The list of the people involved is a pretty good reason to never even try inexor.