Killstreaks?

• Is it possible to do it clientside? I'd be content with that too lol

• @Shikijo I recall the Game Event Handler that might make such a thing possible clientside. Unfortunately, Quadropolis (the only source to get it as I know so far) doesn't seem to have it anymore.

GUNS!

• Lets all suggest unlimited features to make pastaland the greatest gameserver on earth !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar you first :thumbsup:

• @Shikijo I preferr to deliver, not just talk.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• I don’t think we need a killstreak counter. Not to say that it is a bad idea, but, I just don’t see the point. Hmmm seems I am the odd one out with regards to this. Anyways…….. how about some of you coding experts start working on some mods? I am sure that this killstreak notification can be added to a mod (amongst other things), that way we can keep Pastaland as it is and only those who want the extra feature(s) can download the mod for it.

• @Shikijo I can make you a client side kill streak notification if you would like.

• @Shikijo uhhh uhhh uhhh, so can I! I make even more good features, long time, special price! Happy ending, like shag will do!