Toggle Rugby

• Hmm I think that it is time to close this topic. All relevant people gave their statements already, and our 10yo friend here wont get that he had lost the discussion before he even started it.

• wild kid appeared
    kid evolved to anger

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @M16 Yes. We need a brighter notice that the flag is captured. sometimes I kill my companions, who caught the flag and stand stupidly on the spot.

• @julia make it.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Hmm how do I put this in a family friendly way... If a player does not notice that he has got the flag and additionally does not check the radar from time to time in order to get information, he should just uninstall the game. I have nothing against newbies. I have nothing against people that are bad at the game for whatever reason, but I have problems with people who are unable to observe their environment and make simple decisions on that basis. I am seriously worried about certain players that I have met on pastaland. Are they deaf, blind, mentally retarded? How do they settle their real life, if they are even unable to do simple stuff in a videogame? How do they cross the street or buy bread in a bakery? Do they forget to drink water if nobody reminds them to do it? God forbid if they got a drivers license shudder

• Masters

@Sweeper @DipShitStar ...... Oooooooooommmmmmmmm

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @Shag vamos dela playa
    oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhh

• Pastaland is a Rugby server, hence why it is a fun place to be. Teamwork is the key to winning the game. When players start to play individually, then have bad defense and bad offense. I mean, if someone can stand at your flag and pass it to his base several times and score points, then you have a defense problem i.e. bad teamwork. I love Pastaland the way it is, if we 'change this and then change that' we would eventually end up with just another regular server :slight_frown:
    People have sooooooo many choices when it comes to servers, they can even have their own fun by having a bot match. I say we keep things interesting and keep Pastaland as the server for rugby and pasta lovers.

• Well said. Yum!