Christmas Wish list (Suggest new stuff here)

• Ok, so i thought imma start a wish list topic here. please be brief and just post things you would like to be implemented on pastaland. please also provide a short explanation here.

PLEASE don't start discussions in this topic here, if you'd like to respond to a suggestion choose "reply as a topic".

This topic is not about changing/adjusting old features to your liking. it's about NEW additions to the server.
    Things such as teamdamage (for the weak) and autospec time don't belong here. As does not the discussion about maprotation. open another topic for those matters please.
    @Masters please delete/move all comments.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Add nameprotection.
    • Balance teams by skill at start of round
    • Auto balance teams if someone leaves.
    • Auto disconnect afk specs to free player slots when server is full.
    • Auto spec high ping/pj players after warning
    • #cookie, #drinks, #slap, #wave, #fu (for when you're angry!) commands

• Auto excessive teamkill notification (so folks won’t be surprised when they get banned).
    • Auto warning for high ping/pj players.
    • Something to stop people having two instances of the game running at the same time. -Not possible (some players share same connection and you can't distinguish both)
    • Call it a long shot but..... some sort of in-game chat translator, maybe?

• My suggestion is the #beer command.

• #Climbs on S(an)tar’s lap#
    I think some good anti-cheating features would be much welcomed. Anything that can help combat against common cheats and also some preemptive features as well. It is difficult to be more specific because these kids figure out new ways to fool around, but I know S(an)tar is experienced enough to know what I am talking about.

• Auto cheat detection

• Masters

• Autokick for balance request
      Reason: like in nature everything gets balanced on its own... sooner or later. So in a typically 10 minute round there will be some unbalance at some point. But it always get balanced again WITHOUT some kid screaming for fucking balance: ppl leave the game, spectate, join, ... there is much fluctuation in a 10 minutes round of sauerbraten. So pls... with sugar on top: autokick or stop screaming because of a little unbalance. TY.

And btw: that's how life works... even though you maybe learned different... it isn't always fair. Accept it :)

• Masters

This post is deleted!

• i wonder why nobody suggested this:

#mapsucks

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)