S(an)tar's fabulous Sack of Gifts

• Santallama approves, but lag protection is very hard to get right.

• @swatllama right, i forgot to mention that it's already deployed on :: SPastaland ::. initial measurements agreed with what players experience and obviously you can only do one side of the communication.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• DipShitsMas is over, any discussion results @Masters ?

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Are we talking about code that should be integrated in Pastaland?
    In this case, the only thing I'd be interested in is the lag protection; I've seen it at work in Spastaland, but as I told you via pm, I'd like to see how you measure the pj.
    If we are talking about general modules that should be made available in all Spaghettimod servers then it's a whole different story.

• it's kinda worthless to implement them in spaghettimod if the one server running it, won't use them....
    so for the time being, you can see this as pastaland only mods

• I'll take one #beer command, please! :hand_splayed_tone2:

• @Mr.Benz go ahead, i already said i'm not doing this shit and you are perfectly capable :/

• Can we haz lag protection already? On Pastaland? Plzzzzzzzzzz?

• Masters

NOPE! NOPE!! ..... NOPE!!!!!!

Noli nothis permittere te terere