Rosine's Balance Madness Stopper

• Inspired by Rosine the Grey's immeasurable wisdom, i present to you the balance madness stopper:

https://github.com/DjangoAsyl/Pastaland/blob/master/scripts/misc/no_balance_no_cry.lua

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• :thumbsup:

• You might find this to be an unpopular opinion, but I strongly oppose suppressing any kind of message including something like "balance" automatically and punish people with autokickban or blocked text. People (normally) call for "balance" for a reason.
    It's the first time in years of playing that I see people suggest """improvements""" of this kind. You're complaining about people complaining about an unbalanced game. It's such a banal thing to be mad at.
    Get a coffee or something :D

• @Mr.Benz Star complains about the balance issues caused by laggers, but is totally fine with unbalancing? What kind of backward thinking is this? Maybe the only way Star can win is by having a larger team.

Ne cede malis

• never complained. just deliverd. check your reality boys

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @Ao1-Pointblank also you stupid dipshit kid of an insane goat fucker. i own your noob ass any day. the way i see balance is not through the eyes of an imbecile, but balanced means skill balanced here. often you asshole motherfuckers even complain about unbalanced teams, when you are leading with 6 flags but are 1 man down.imo you are just seeking an excuse for yourselves, for when you lose because you can't accept the reality, that you in fact suck.

• @DipShitStar said in Rosine's Balance Madness Stopper:

never complained. just deliverd. check your reality boys

Thank you for delivering. I didn't order it, but here's your tip nevertheless:

alt text

• In my opinion it is absolutely not necessary to balance the teams at all. Believe it or not, but it does not make a difference, if one team got 10 members and the other one only 8. If anything, the team with less players has a slight advanate because the lower amount of players reduces the probability for accidental teamkills and teammates blocking your vision/space to maneuver. The whole imbalance argument is just a poor excuse, brought up by bad or mediocre players to justify bad performances. Besides, why should one team be punished by being forced to send (good) players over to the other team? Do you wish to reward the other team for its lack of discipline, for the mentally ill ragequitters, or people who cant afford a stable internt connection? Id say its their own fucking problem. Also stop the damn whining in general.
    Its just: wheee wheee bad veterans tease us for being noobs; wheee wheee balance the teams; wheee wheee player x is cheating; wheee wheee this guy is lagging; wheee wheee this map sucks; wheee wheee why doesnt player x share my politcal opinion; wheee wheee why have I been banned... Seriously, grow some fucking balls. Whats wrong with this spoiled generation of overly sensitive, lazy and gutless people?
    Hell you worry about trump? I worry about the day when anybody of you gets into a somewhat important position.

• @DipShitStar yes, alot of players do indeed suck. All the more reason to keep it balanced.

Ne cede malis

• balance != even team size

• lol balanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

• Masters

that's stupid
    well i guess if you like matches ending with 10-0 in 5 mins then it's ok
    maybe ppl who are so bothered by the b word should turn off chat instead of censoring it for others

• @negus said in Rosine's Balance Madness Stopper:

that's stupid
    well i guess if you like matches ending with 10-0 in 5 mins then it's ok
    maybe ppl who are so bothered by the b word should turn off chat instead of censoring it for others

i repeat

@DipShitStar said in Rosine's Balance Madness Stopper:

balance != even team size

• @DipShitStar Dont bother, people here are resistant to logic and rational arguments. They also dont understand that they are not even qualified to discuss about these kinds of topics. Its basically the same as pawns trying to school an engineer about mathematics lol. As a friend once told me: Dont discuss with idiots, its just a waste of time... Unfortunately, I have troubles to follow advice and thus keep making posts here.

• crowd.gg 2.0

• scenario from today (fokker was present)

teams are: good 4 flags - evil 2 flags (don't pin me on the actual teams, i can't remember if it was the other way around)
    team good whilst leading with 2 flags almost 2 mins before end of the map has 4 players less than team evil. evil is really struggling because all fraggers are in good.
    not named admin of the server cries again: balance please!

can you predict the outcome?

sadly this happens more than you want to admit! i can go for even wilder scenarios if you like! but i think i made my point

• @Sweeper Sozzy, where were the versions I missed?

• 1.0 had a really long penis but no brain

• @swatllama The growth is accelerating... evolving like bacteria