Rosine's Balance Madness Stopper

• Masters

that's stupid
    well i guess if you like matches ending with 10-0 in 5 mins then it's ok
    maybe ppl who are so bothered by the b word should turn off chat instead of censoring it for others

• @negus said in Rosine's Balance Madness Stopper:

that's stupid
    well i guess if you like matches ending with 10-0 in 5 mins then it's ok
    maybe ppl who are so bothered by the b word should turn off chat instead of censoring it for others

i repeat

@DipShitStar said in Rosine's Balance Madness Stopper:

balance != even team size

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar Dont bother, people here are resistant to logic and rational arguments. They also dont understand that they are not even qualified to discuss about these kinds of topics. Its basically the same as pawns trying to school an engineer about mathematics lol. As a friend once told me: Dont discuss with idiots, its just a waste of time... Unfortunately, I have troubles to follow advice and thus keep making posts here.

• crowd.gg 2.0

• scenario from today (fokker was present)

teams are: good 4 flags - evil 2 flags (don't pin me on the actual teams, i can't remember if it was the other way around)
    team good whilst leading with 2 flags almost 2 mins before end of the map has 4 players less than team evil. evil is really struggling because all fraggers are in good.
    not named admin of the server cries again: balance please!

can you predict the outcome?

sadly this happens more than you want to admit! i can go for even wilder scenarios if you like! but i think i made my point

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @Sweeper Sozzy, where were the versions I missed?

• 1.0 had a really long penis but no brain

• @swatllama The growth is accelerating... evolving like bacteria