Got banned by vaQ.Fear yet again for no reason

• Hey.
    So recently i was playing again on the server under the name lewdLoli and Fear banned me yet again.
    Can somebody already take auth away from him and his clan?He even admitted on IRC he shared auth password.

By the way i have demos that i did not cheat or anything.It was him again who banned me and this was NOT the first time either.
    Also if he has any reason or proof i would like to see it as i have been recording my games since the last ban from him.

Thanks.

• @Tengrichan Apparently he went on a banning spree and banned everyone who was on pastaland. Wait for gustavo to clean bans..

• @Shikijo
    I see.
    Why does he or his clan still have auth on the server?Isn't it time to take it away from him/them?

• @Tengrichan Fear hasn't had pasta auth for quite a while, he has guath tho so that's what he used.

• @Shikijo
    I see.Shame he can still do this.

• Hmm maybe you should question yourselves as a community, what you have done to him, in order to drive him as far as to commit such a mad thing.

• Masters

• @Sweeper
    I can't speak on behalf the community but i can assure you i did not do anything to him that warrants a ban against me.
    His reasons were something like i played suspiciously good and that's it.

• his clan has nothing to do with what happened, I hate it when you kids generalize every action of an individual..

stupid shit once again.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• besides, fear has been inactive for a long time now, i doubt it was him....

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar Yea, that makes sense. I also highly doubt that it was him. He might not be the brightest one under the sun, but he wouldnt do such a crazy thing without a damn good reason. After all, it should not be in his interest to lose his gauth. Then again it would be interesting to know how the culprit got hold of his gauth that was used to ban everyone on the server.

• You can see him claim auth as 'fear' in the demo of the previous game: 0_1481997338608_79851.dmo
    @ 8:52 remaining.

It was his authkey. Also check out the demo @bertolt_brecht posted above. It shows Fear banning everyone at roughly 1:20 remaining.

Either his authkey was stolen or it was in fact him.

At the end he also said "Time to say goodbye with a big bang bitches"

Hmm I wonder what that could mean.

Hmm maybe you should question yourselves as a community, what you have done to him, in order to drive him as far as to commit such a mad thing.

How about no.

• I rushed to IRC immediately after the ban and he wrote the following things:

Dec 17 18:29:10 <Fearer> but my auth is in our intern forum so maybe someone thought it was fun to use it:D

Dec 17 18:31:04 <Fearer> i published everything in our intern forum and i dont care if they use these things to kick people:D
    Dec 17 18:31:08 <Tengrichan> so you are sharing auth passwords with others?
    Dec 17 18:31:10 <Fearer> thats why i published it there
    Dec 17 18:31:11 <Tengrichan> nice
    Dec 17 18:31:15 <Fearer> so that they can have some fun
    Dec 17 18:31:21 <Fearer> indeed
    Dec 17 18:31:27 <Fearer> just with my clanmates

The important parts.The other parts of me ranting at him.

• This post is deleted!

• so is this breach better than Yahoo! 's ?

• there is no key in our forum... seem he has lost his authkey but not his trolling skills :D :D :D

• Masters

I would be surprised if this was actually Fear either in Game or on IRC..... he left Sauer some WEEKS ago amicably..... I think this is one of our favorite kiddies.

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• Why do I not have his authkey, hmmm?