I was banned for no reason. and then David Hasselhoff logged in!

• Hi everyone,
    I was banned, not sure why. I wasnt teamkilling, my ping was at around 30/35 and I was playing normally.
    Can someone tell me why, and for how long?

p.s. Im not sure if you are aware, but the man, the myth, the legend - David Hasselhoff has been romoured to be playing Sauer - Dont hassle the Hoff!

• administrators

@papaSmurf what name were you using when you were kicked?

• banned for no reason.... suuuuuuuuuuuuure....

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

0_1482677962139_omg-u-banned-me-anonymous-will-get-you.jpg

• i think i was using papaSmurf, but its ok, im quitting sauer anyway. thanks dude

• administrators

@papaSmurf no one with your name was kicked. Maybe you were using another name.

• @papaSmurf Good to see that you have stuck around. I have been monitoring your in-game performance for a while. I'd like to say a few things:

• I believe if you were to steer clear from insulting Pastaland in the game's chat, it would go a long way in helping your credibility..
    • I have also noticed that you sometimes have some 'non accidental' teamkills.
    • Randomly posting 'moms spaghetti' in the chat, continuously and without reason, is a form of spamming.

If you were 'banned for no reason' , you are surely not doing much to convince me of that.

• This post is deleted!