Neutral got BANNED!!!

• Hello, Neutral here, its Jan 8th, 2017, and I got banned for 1 year... yeah, my ban ends on Jan 8th, 8:20:28 AM, 2018!! Can someone lift this ban?

• Masters

Bizarre...... What did you get banned for?

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• administrators

@Neutral said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

Hello, Neutral here, its Jan 8th, 2017, and I got banned for 1 year... yeah, my ban ends on Jan 8th, 8:20:28 AM, 2018!! Can someone lift this ban?

Of course someone can lift this ban. But after the 6th kick for various reasons, someone just had enough.

• Masters

Brilliant!

• Masters

@Neutral You realy need to behave while shooting people.

• "It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

after 6 kicks for various reasons i think you are lucky to only get banned until 2018.... :P

• The real neutral here. I am currently in college and away from home, so my little brother has been playing on the computer I used to play on. I honestly forgot about this game until he showed me that he had been banned for a year for trolling and teamkilling. He actually does feel bad and I guess wanted to tell me before I found out myself, but is there anyway this ban can get lifted? I've been playing on other servers and am starting to get back into the game, so I would just like to have this server as an option when playing. I completely understand if you guys don't want to lift the ban, but I don't think you should have anymore problems out of "neutral" do you decide to lift.

Cheers!

• oh! okay! man!

plz unban! it's his brother! very sorry! really sorry! totally sorry!

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• I can see why get on Sauer as you, but if you're in college, you should still be able to play from your university. Also, why does your brobro have your login for Spastaland?

• administrators

@Neutral said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

The real neutral here. I am currently in college and away from home, so my little brother has been playing on the computer I used to play on. I honestly forgot about this game until he showed me that he had been banned for a year for trolling and teamkilling. He actually does feel bad and I guess wanted to tell me before I found out myself, but is there anyway this ban can get lifted? I've been playing on other servers and am starting to get back into the game, so I would just like to have this server as an option when playing. I completely understand if you guys don't want to lift the ban, but I don't think you should have anymore problems out of "neutral" do you decide to lift.

Cheers!

I cannot know/trust/care what's going on in your family. If you tell me that no more troubles will come out of your internet connection, then I'm ok with lifting the ban.

• @swatllama said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

I can see why get on Sauer as you, but if you're in college, you should still be able to play from your university. Also, why does your brobro have your login for Spastaland?

You can choose from this pool of answers:

• We use the same computer, bro!
    • Russian Hackers, bro!
    • When I was visiting during the holidays, I logged on from his computer, bro!
    • I don't have a brother, bro!
    • When I say I'm in college, what I really meant was, that I once went on a college website by accident, bro!

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar Fancy Bear + Cozy Bear)

• Masters

This is the real ELVIS here.... pretty please lift my ban........

• To be fair, it is still winter break for a lot of people, including me, so he could still be at home. Let's see if he can connect over the next few weeks from a university IP.

• Masters

@Neutral btw your brother two days ago seems to know a lot about crowd , crowd forum etc... do you read to your brother stories about crowd and sauer to get sleep?

• He's Negative.

• @Shag said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

This is the real ELVIS here.... pretty please lift my ban........

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    i laughed.

• @DipShitStar said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

@swatllama said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

I can see why get on Sauer as you, but if you're in college, you should still be able to play from your university. Also, why does your brobro have your login for Spastaland?

You can choose from this pool of answers:

• We use the same computer, bro!
    • Russian Hackers, bro!
    • When I was visiting during the holidays, I logged on from his computer, bro!
    • I don't have a brother, bro!
    • When I say I'm in college, what I really meant was, that I once went on a college website by accident, bro!

I don't have a verified account for Spastaland, I just got on and put neutral as the name in the sauerbraten name box years ago and it's stayed that way. Anyone can use the name "neutral" but all of this clearly came from the same IP.

• Masters

All of what?

• @Shag All of what? All of what caused all of this. "This" being this series of posts.