Neutral got BANNED!!!

• Masters

@Neutral btw your brother two days ago seems to know a lot about crowd , crowd forum etc... do you read to your brother stories about crowd and sauer to get sleep?

• He's Negative.

• @Shag said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

This is the real ELVIS here.... pretty please lift my ban........

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    i laughed.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

@swatllama said in Neutral got BANNED!!!:

I can see why get on Sauer as you, but if you're in college, you should still be able to play from your university. Also, why does your brobro have your login for Spastaland?

You can choose from this pool of answers:

• We use the same computer, bro!
    • Russian Hackers, bro!
    • When I was visiting during the holidays, I logged on from his computer, bro!
    • I don't have a brother, bro!
    • When I say I'm in college, what I really meant was, that I once went on a college website by accident, bro!

I don't have a verified account for Spastaland, I just got on and put neutral as the name in the sauerbraten name box years ago and it's stayed that way. Anyone can use the name "neutral" but all of this clearly came from the same IP.

• Masters

All of what?

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @Shag All of what? All of what caused all of this. "This" being this series of posts.

• you cheated, behaved like an asshole and now you go around blaming ionto your brother, which is the No1 stupid "wasn't me" excuse we've all heard so many times. It's over dude.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar Behaved like an asshole? sure. Cheated? absolutley not. You must be an only child.

• riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :) :) :) :) :)