Application for Master

• @DipShitStar wait. If I ever become a master, I'll be watching you with redoubled attention.

• @julia, by making this comment, you ruled yourself out from ever becomming master from @GustavoLapasta

but i'm gonna play this game , sooooo : what do you wanna watch me for?

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• administrators

@DipShitStar said in Application for Master:

@julia, by making this comment, you ruled yourself out from ever becomming master from @GustavoLapasta

We have a standard procedure to decide who will be master. The other masters will express a vote about the applicant. It's not up to you to decide, @DipShitStar, and not even up to me.

• @GustavoLapasta said in Application for Master:

@DipShitStar said in Application for Master:

@julia, by making this comment, you ruled yourself out from ever becomming master from @GustavoLapasta

We have a standard procedure to decide who will be master. The other masters will express a vote about the applicant. It's not up to you to decide, @DipShitStar, and not even up to me.

: ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )
    surely they will all agree that someone just seeking revenge due to a language barrier, is a good fit to be a master. i'm not deciding here, i'm merely speculating whilst applying common sense.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Eh, Russia might end up conquering half your continent soon enough, you might want to be fake nice to her.

• @DipShitStar. It's not the language barrier. It's you that causes hostility and the thirst for revenge. Don't blame other people when you could behave like a civilized human. Or is this the only way you can receive attention?

Ne cede malis

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• @DipShitStar I see. You truly are hopeless.

Ne cede malis

• Pasta master = Paster!