again, this shit.

• yet again, i come here because masters are incapeable. it feels like i've written this shit 10 times by now so i'll be brief:

masters present: didisan, eric, Don

issue: multiple players with pj > 50, warping, denial, bla bla

masters reaction: -none-

masters reaction on request to do their fuckin job: -none-

you know the rest, bla bla it's still an issue.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Some dipshit cunt didn't get the memo that only stable pings are banned.
    Please give out more keys!

• so somebody has to keep booting Don offline ?? is that it .. ?

• @DipShitStar you put the right question. if no changes occur during the extended time: a) the situation suits all vertical; b) personal relationships interfere with their duties; c) a low level of competence. What solutions do you propose? discard the false sense of tolerance and make stripping? How can you project a sense of responsibility to other participants in the process?)

• @julia he can pay them, that usually works.. :D

• @Shikijo :D you are very clever. it is the easiest option

• @julia :D i'm just joking, star won't pay them ever! because he doesn't own the server xD

• @Shikijo I also often joking. if you can understand the reason, then you can eliminate the effect)

• Masters

Star, hush now, so someone can like you.............

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @DipShitStar then there is another aspect. I witnessed a surge of aggression on the part of the players when Stub tried to become a master. I do not know how efficiently cover all time zones. but the players began to feel uncomfortable with the possibility of the presence of a strict master who is constantly in the game. the result is known. so what is the cause of dualism: the illusion of control + struggle for control?

• This post is deleted!

• @julia Whenever I see a comment of yours I feel like l'm reading a sauer version of Marx's Capital.

• @Acuerta thanks for the compliment xD

• It was only a compliment if you're hot.

• pic or lie

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

• Masters

@julia Splendid !

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @tuta, can you please help me? I seem to be unable to find the 'ORDER HERE' button! :(

• @DipShitStar do not give up Dip. they distract you from the topic)

• Masters

http://juliyalavrova.tumblr.com/image/80871080346
    I hope your ground game is good enough to survive :relaxed: