Nazi parade in Pastaland

• I'm Russian and I am proud of it.
    I was NOT kicked or banned.
    24.01.2017 20:45 - 21:00
    Player Terence was a master (his nikname was colored in green). His Ping for a some seconds changed more than 100 and back.
    After a request to correct the ping, the reason I called Terence handling my nationality. He said that if I was Russian, he is still clear.
    I asked him to apologize, but he said nothing.
    I believe that the master can not have a bad ping and the master can not be Russophobe.
    Игрок Terence был мастером (его имя было написано зелёным). Его пинг изменялся в течение нескольких секунд на 100 мс. После просьбы исправить пинг, Теренс назвал причиной моего обращение мою национальность. Он сказал, что если я русский, то ему всё ясно.
    Я попросил его извиниться, но он промолчал.
    Я считаю, что мастер не может иметь плохой пинг и мастер не может быть русофобом.

• map insta_ctf fc5

• Hey Stub,

no idea if I understood everything you said but maybe what Terence said was an ironic reference to Zwer who could be seen as human lag protection module on pastaland and comes from Russia afaik.

Greets
    Rosine

• Terence didn't seem like the guy to say such things, maybe you misunderstood? Can't tell without the actual conversation..

• @Shikijo we are all good when we sleep))))

• @julia i was about to go to sleep D: my sleeping habits are bad Dx

• @Rosine It could be ironic, but his irony was turned to the all Russians./ Это могла быть ирония, но его ирония была обращена к русским.

• @Rosine Why Terence made inquiries about my country? / Зачем Terence наводил справки о моей стране?

• Hey Stub, I got what mean. I don't think jumpy ping can be really bad as long as pj is stable, though often times unstable ping means that player's connection is bad, and hence his pj.

I believe that the master can not have a bad ping and the master can not be Russophobe.

I don't think there was any phoby on russians, he was just teasing you.
    Also, I think masters CAN have bad ping because usually it's something temporal and may be fixed any second by itself, though I believe masters should be responsible and be kind to people when they ask for something rational.

Stub, I believe your demands to pings as well as your reaction on Terence's words was way too exaggerated. It's just a public server, not a tourney. We play mixed games every day and there are always some players with bad connection so what? we should exclude them from our teams? If their connections are too bad, they just ask someone to replace them but... it's just a game, you don't lose your cow when there is a player with bad ping playing with/against you.

• Masters

Rather well said miu..... Chill on the Ping

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @miu I just revealed a new map. I had a nice time with friends, shooting each other without purpose. For the sake of laughter. You do not need a master in this case. However, I'm not there lingered for a long time, because it's boring. Why there is no chess 100 x 100? I think the players have to see the finish, the goal and the victory. Why Rubik's cube is not painted in one color? Why we don't play Tetris?

Мне только что показали новую карту. Я приятно провёл время с друзьями, стреляя бестолку друг в друга. Для этого не нужен мастер. Однако, я там не задержался надолго, потому что это скучно. Почему не существует шахмат 100х100? Я думаю, что игроки должны видеть финиш, цель и победу. Почему кубик Рубика не покрашен в один цвет? Почему мы не играем в Тетрис?

• @Stub This happens because the crowd needs bread and circuses ... but not the discipline)

• @Shag <he was just teasing you> Really funny to be born in Russia and be a Russian? Funny whether born in Thailand? Let's be together laughing Shag

• @miu

< he was just teasing you.>
    In that case, may I take it that it is shameful to be born in France. It's a very very fun. / В таком случае, разрешите мне считать позорным родиться во Франции.

• <he was just teasing you> Really funny to be born in Russia and be a Russian? Funny whether born in Thailand? Let's be together laughing Shag

it has nothing to do with russia and russians, it was just a way to tease you because you have a sick reaction on it

In that case, may I take it that it is shameful to be born in France. It's a very very fun.

whatever if it makes you feel better :dark_sunglasses:
    but I don't think he cares about it

Sorry for the russian, it's just the easiest way to explain my point to Stub:
    Не пойми меня неправильно, просто мой опыт в игре показал, что у многих русских чересчур агрессивная реакция при негативном упоминании их страны, нации и вообще всего связанного с русским. Я ничего не имею против этого, просто это является отличной почвой для троллинга, где, как правило, твои слабости сродни красной ткани для быка. Твоя чрезмерная реакция только подначивает их. Подумай над этим. Игра того не стоит :)
    Кстати, я не уверена, в курсе ли ты. что это я - greenadiss.

• @miu Привет. Я им эту тряпку заткну в глотку. Не в рот.

• Именно это я и имела ввиду под "sick reaction". Прости, но я не поддерживаю твое поведение. Я за мир и дружбу :)

• This post is deleted!

• @miu For some time I realized that each person should decide everything himself. And be responsible for their actions. There is no panacea. Authorities there. There are no prophets. Betrayal is not. There's nothing other than honesty to oneself and the interests of the homeland.
    С некоторых пор я понял, что каждый человек всё должен решать сам. И отвечать за свои поступки - тоже. Панацеи нет. Авторитетов нет. Пророков нет. Предательства нет. Ничего нет, кроме честности к самому себе и интересов Родины.