The end is nye!

• @Rosine said in S(an)tar's fabulous Sack of Gifts:

Can we haz lag protection already? On Pastaland? Plzzzzzzzzzz?

**YES YOU CAN HAZ! **

I just pushed my commit to the pastaland repo and notified gustavo.

It's currently implemented @ SPastaland, feel free to test it and please give me any feedback.Make sure that you don't obsess with the PJ value of your own client, trust me when i tell you that the server knows it better.. You might see some fluctuating pj up to 40, but in my experience this wasn't a problem as the players weren't really warping or difficult to hit.

There are still some additions to be made, but the core is done.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• well it was really buggy when I played on it yesterday or the day before but I guess you fixed it now. good job.

• @h8 i think you joined in the calibration phase

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• I really don't think lag protection is very important on Pastaland right now, due to the fact that the server is ddosed half the time. Actually it is more like all of the time.

• So just because we are at war and die anyway, we shouldn't grow food anymore? because what's the point right?

WHAT'S THE POINT???

• Masters

Sam with the showing scalp....... Flat Top.......... Particular about the POINT it made...... :confused:

• @DipShitStar I'm the Point ;)

• @PingLagger here, i give you a shit. i'm friendly today!

no shit is really given though

• @DipShitStar Many tiny pellet poos to you! 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
    And for the most part, the lag is fixed.

• Masters

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Masters

💩!💩!💩!💩!