I am :spaghetti::shit::star: AMA

• oh @13_gods gets hit not only on the cheek, but between, as well!

furthermore, you came here and here the obvious villain to highjack my topic with your personal insults. selfreflect for once in your life, asshole.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

@DipShitStar I think you might be an interesting chap to talk to if you could just wind your neck in.... any chance?

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @Shag if you haven't noticed by now, this is it.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

@DipShitStar Lord help us then....... :cop_tone1:

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• Until now just a few intelligent questions. Mostly very stupid ones, though. Can't you do any better?

• @dipshitstar thx for your advice…i started my selfreflection and surprisingly as it may seem…you are right!…my behavior that i showed in our arguments isn’t what i am and not how I want to interact…it was more an action-reaction-thing i think…to be short: stay as you are…I am not the one to judge if you are doing right….and it isn’t that important…it is only a simple game…bye and enjoy

• @13_Gods fo real?

• @DipShitStar yep...one of my main problems is that i am real...but i am pretty sick of the whole shit by now...it doesn't mean that i think you are right...but i don't think you are wrong...you are more similar to me than you even desire...at least i learned something more about me...and i will take the appropriate actions...but honestly speaking: my last post was completely "for real"...sry (allow me one last time to feel cool)...fo real!!...i will never crawl up your ass but at least i can see your strength too... once again: my last post was real word by word....the only thing i miss is that i never had an exchange with the real star...but you messed it up too...xD...bye star..bye of a dying god or a simple 13...xD...