MAKE OUR PING GREAT AGAIN

• I know you assholes will argue something along the lines of: "bla bla bla but we also want to have lowping"
    Well let me tell you that's okay. And I get it, that having servers in your own timezone may seem appealing.

I JUST HATE NEW PASTALAND

nothing against noppie though, he's doin the right job for the right reasons.
    I just don't think that with playernumbers dying down, we should primarily play on a server where everyone's ping is worse. Except for the PEOPLE OF TREMENDOUS LAND. Sadly with timezones going from east to west, this means that people in australia playing there in the morning, having shit ping, people waking up joining the only active server in eastern europe and asia, have shit ping, and people in europe have mildy shit ping, but it's shit alright. :shit:
    You still following? :slot_machine:

Right, this isn't about pastaland usa, I'm just sad htat we will lose our server because assholes decided to kill a game.

So how about this:
    You American greatnesses get together in a mob and go fuckin up the perps, destroying our game, then you can have your shitserver and I won't ever complain again?
    MAKE GREAT!

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar sometimes I feel like in the center of the world. we live in the Urals and equidistant from all servers)

• This post is deleted!

• Hmm why dont you just shut it down. This game is dead - Thats a fact. But instead of accepting it and moving on, you cling to it like a child to its dead mother. Its absolutely ridiculous. What do you try to achieve here anyway? Do you know these people who are willing to pay ten thousands of dollars to shady doctors just to prolong the existance of their incurable loved one for a few weeks? This is exactly what you guys do. Its time to pull the plug.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg2SiFqQw8Q

• Masters

2 from 20 People with ~150 ping... dat sucks

• @Sweeper go right ahead and leave. No one will miss you with an attitude like that.

Ne cede malis

• Masters

Just what is the problem here?
    When there are more europeans, people will play on the EU server, when it's USA time then people will play there. If there are many players, both can be used. How is this worse than a single server? And even if the playerbase is split sometimes, then we play 6 vs. 6 instead of 13 vs. 13, is that so bad?
    If one server is ddosed then it is still better to have slightly worse ping than having no server at all.
    Australia was fucked before this and still fucked now so nothing changes there.

This incessant bitching about anything and everything is truly amazing.

The game is dead? Maybe for some, but other games suck so I will keep playing. Anyway, it looks like it's not dead enough to stop bitching about how dead it is.

• Masters

@Sweeper Bog off and take this negative twat Star with you please
    Thanks

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• Masters

Idiots.... Jeez you fuckers make me want to barf!

Noli nothis permittere te terere