:: Pastaland :: must survive

• Masters

... with it's original name or another.

Hello everyone!

I would also like to join the race about a pastaland successor.
    Like many others in the sauer community I don't want to see the noodle server die like this. For a long time I did not believe that the rumors are true but with the recent announcements it is clear: The much beloved Pastaland server is going down in a few days.

But some sauer people including me just don't want this to happen. Over the past months this server and especially this community have become a vital part of sauerbraten thanks to the great work of Gustavo and all the players around here. Together with some other well known people in the community who will provide backend- and finacial support we will provide a stable server to continue the pasta experience for you in the future.
    Combined we have many years of experience in running servers for this community so we know what the problems are and how to deal with them.

All in all I want to keep it as pasta as possible so master privileges will stay the way they are, no modifications are planned.

This new server is located in London/UK since it gives the best trade-off between players around the world. Demos of the last 3 months will be downloadable from another server. The server is up for some days now but I did not want to make it public until we arranged things properly.

Furthermore since pastaland.ovh is going down aswell in about 6 months we will also provide a replacement for it so you would be able to maintain the community you have here under probably another domain.

However Gustavo does not want to give away the great name of this franchise he created. So it is your turn now to coin a name for a similar server you hopefully love as much as Pastaland.

Pastatown, Spaghettiland, Pastacity, Pastarland, Pizzaland(miu), Hamburgerland(jay/Fatality)? Just throw in your ideas and vote for whatever you would like to see on the serverlist. Comments, suggestions and questions are welcome.

-Obstriegel

• how about :: vaQstaland ::

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Phoenix. Rising from the ashes of its predecessor. Phoenix Rugby?

Ne cede malis

• Masters

Good, the more sucessor servers we have the better!

• Masters

Spaghetti Island

Pasta Club

P4ST4L4ND

The best one I think:
    ~Serengeti Spaghetti~

;)

• Pasta4You, Pasta4Life, PastaTeam/PastaCrew/PastaCommunity, NextPasta, SpecialPastaHere, The Pasta Server, Pasta Fans Server, Pasta Seekers Unite! (too long? idk.)

• Pasta Flag!

Ne cede malis

• Llamaland.

• @swatllama JULIAuniverse ;)

• "DefinitelyNot*astaland"

• @julia Pointstaland.

Ne cede malis

• since it's gonna be in the UK, the middle point for us all to have a relatively good connection, let's call it "Pastacore playground/playland".

• :: Paraland ::

(just for cs4)

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• WorldofPasta; PastaUniverse; PastaFunHouse;

• Pasta-Pot
    Boiling over
    Al dente

Ne cede malis

• 0_1487939771450_Untitled-1.jpg

• omg julia :D

• @cs4 julia has figured out how to do big text before me. Star is teaching her well.

But seriously, how about Al dente?

Ne cede malis

• The pasta is clearly on the plate of memes.

GUNS!

• Id chose mental ward as it seems to be the most fitting description