Kicked / banned

• What kind of idiot would use his clan tag on a server like pastaland? What kind of idiot would kick you out of a server like pastaland because you're having fun with a glicth? That idiot is called [TBCM] kane and kicked me from desecration.

• @.unnamed sounds like you were doing something bad.

Ne cede malis

• Masters

More detail would most likely be a tad enlightening...

That is if you want anyone to study the issue..... Do you have the Demo? If so please post.

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• I do not need to prove anything, I'm just complaining. And saying why I will not play sauer again. I think everyone knows a bad employee can ruin a business, the same goes for these bad admins that throw away the few remaining players. I quit the game because this is the only server that has players and I will not re-enter. Sorry my bad english.

• Masters

@.unnamed Up to you...... However if you would take the time to explain in detail what happened who knows something may change to make your Sauer experience more gratifying.

Leave if you must...... It will actually be your loss.

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• "The true Warrior does not associate himself with victories and defeats.". (Castaneda)

• usually they whine coz the kick was justified.

• @cs4 It's only not justified if you stay quiet.

• the butt is hurt
    kicked in a meaningless online game, buhh huuuh...
    fyi, it's been a gauth user so your complaints are wasted here.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @.unnamed What glitch were you using precisely? And why is it idiotic to use a clan tag on pastaland/rigatoni?

Ne cede malis

• why is it idiotic to use a clan tag on pastaland/rigatoni?

Because Pastaland/Rigatoni is one of those servers to shoot the air, to dodge the bullets doing a choreography and to drink a beer while you are playing. If they throw people who are having fun, the existence of this type of servers does not make sense.

• @.unnamed In case you didn't know, rugby is a very teamwork oriented game. What sorts of people are good at teamwork? Clan members.
    Also, Rigatoni is one of very few servers to use a dedicated ranking system. Lots of players take their ranks very seriously, and are understandably pretty mad when cheaters, noobies, or teamkillers ruin their matches and make it that much harder for them to rise in rank. You either play by the rules, or play somewhere else until you know how. And it should not take long to figure that out.

Ne cede malis

• @.unnamed I believe that you are referring to [tBMC]Kane instead of [TBCM] kane. Am I correct? As @DipShitStar mentioned in his post, you were not kicked by a Pastaland/Rigatoni Rugby master. You were instead kicked by a gauth. Someone with gauth privileges are (in the most elementary of terms) capable of kicking cheaters from any game servers. Unfortunately, this is not a matter which can be resolved by us in this forum, because no Pastaland/Rigatoni Rugby master was involved in your banishment from the server.
    I would advise you to go to the main website for this game and bring your complaint there. You need to understand that taking advantage of any glitches that exist in the game is a form of unfair play on your behalf and can therefore lead to a kick or ban. Much like @Ao1-Pointblank said " You either play by the rules, or play somewhere else until you know how. "

• True story. He was repeatedly using a glitch near the base area of desecration that caused him to fly up and down through the floor rapidly. Several other players noticed and complained, I specced enough to watch him use the glitch again and then kicked him. It didn't seem like he was playing for any reason other than to use that glitch. I suppose I could have given more warning, but it seems like he knows what he was doing was wrong. Given the time-limited nature of bans (default is 4 hours? 6 hours?) I wouldn't think it's typically a problem.

If it's preferred by the admins, I'd be happy to switch to #jail-ing. While I don't think there's a good reason to keep someone on a server who isn't contributing to the game, that is just my opinion.

and yes, [tBMC]Kane ;)

• Glitches are fun, especially on core_refuge. I see no reason to ban for them.

• @swatllama I respect your opinion. A lot of players are aware of the glitches on certain maps and sometimes uses them to their advantage. But if @kane is correct, and someone’s gameplay relied heavily on known glitches; no matter how fun it may seem, it puts other players at a disadvantage. When the game starts to get disrupted, players complain and start leaving the server….. Something has to be done. An experienced player is better than a thousand glitches and most maps have shortcuts, teleports and even hidden passages to make gameplay more fun.
    A glitch is nothing more than an error in the map, therefore it was not meant to be part of the normal gameplay. This is why I consider it to be unfair to use them. There’s a reason why big game companies rush to fix glitches as soon as they are discovered. Because they are bad for business. You lose players when one person decides to clown around with a glitch. Unfortunately, Sauer does not (to my knowledge) have a group of people, standing by to fix glitches as soon as they are found, so we have to play responsibly.
    I am not and did not say that you should get banned for using a glitch, but if you do… you have only yourself to blame. Pastaland masters always warn players before rushing to kick or ban. I would like to think that @kane, a gauth holder also did the same. Even if that was not the case, the fact remains that other players were complaining and he chose to ignore them.
    Bottom line: some masters and gauth might be ok with the use of certain glitches and others might not. It is much safer, to just play the game like it was meant to be played instead of taking unnecessary risks that might get you kicked or banned.

• @Fritz_Fokker Why do I get glitches that spoil the game only to me, for example, sticking to barrels? Why is the world so unfair? :)

• @swatllama is quite right
    also your behaviour @kane was quite bruteforce and it shows you were out to just kick this guy. that's noty gauth like. you warn, you negotiate, you spec, you mute, all this stuff can be done before you have to kick him.
    now i'm not saying that there are exceptions, but you didn't mention any of them. also if you had checked the server controlls you would have noticed a #jail command, which comes in handy in this case.
    this shines a quite bad light on other gauth holders. I hate it when you retards come back after years of absense and think you can still be a bigshot just because your key still works.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Hmm why do you create such a big thread for such a meaningless issue? Im really missing the times when people did not complain about anything. Is this some new cultural thing now? By the logic of some people, everyone should go on a killing spree on a daily basis... Someone said something that you dont like? Take out the axe and have some fun. Someone treated you in a way that does not seem to be appropriate to you? Start some lawsuit and ruin him and his family for the next four generations. That is pretty much how this world has become. Is there any kind of self reflection, self awareness left? Does anybody think further than ten minutes in advance? I know that I am quite the misanthrope, but it does not really help, if all my so called prejudices get confirmed a douzen of times a day. So take my advice and sit down, take a deep breath, maybe have some drinks too and then consider getting professional help. There are some new kinds of mental illnesses out there and they need more examples in order to categorize them properly.

• so there's glitch on descration?? that's new to me.

• @h8 In one of the matches in Descration, I watched the enemy, who persistently tried time and time again with the flag to jump into the corner of the wall on the base. The poor creature struggled stubbornly to the same place....Perhaps this is the portal unknown to us... But he never got to the platform 9¾...)