Kicked / banned

• It is a vice. In Desecration I just want to swing from the chandelier like tomorrow doesn't exist.

@julia Those barrels have a dwarf inside that touches you when you pass close.

• @Kane i disagree, there is also the reason of just having fun
    he played the game within its limits and a glitch is far from cheats aimbots and what not.... you just overreacted. most likely pure for self esteem boosting.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar I just have a problem with him hating clans...

Ne cede malis

• @Ao1-Pointblank I don't know why that is addressed to me? I don't get into your pathetic child fights about clans n shit, yours is the worst anyway. never said anything related to you so fuck off and don't use me to keep your agenda going.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

•                                                          STOPBEINGPUSSYS
                                                            /T            /T
                                                           / O           / O
                                                          /  P          /  P
                                                         /   B         /   B
                                                        /    E        /    E                           
                                                       /     I       /     I                            
                                                      STOPBEINGPUSSYS      N                        
                                                      T      G      T      G                         
                                                      O      P      O      P                          
                                                      P      U      P      U
                                                      B      S      B      S                             
                                                      E      S      E      S                           
                                                      I      Y      I      Y                              
                                                      N      STOPBEINGPUSSYS                                                       
                                                      G     /       G     /                                                       
                                                      P    /        P    /                                                  
                                                      U   /         U   /                                
                                                      S  /          S  /                                                   
                                                      S /           S /                                           
                                                      Y/            Y/                                                            
                                                      STOPBEINGPUSSYS

• I do not hate clans. I just founded the Birkan Terrorist Church and are all invited to join. If you want to be a [BiTCh] just use the clan tag but you can also be one without using it. Only a decalogue is needed to determine the plan of action.

• I changed my name. This is my presentation card.

0_1491089560839_bitch.tarzan.jpg

• @.unnamed fitting. i like it. perhaps you can recruit sentinel?

Ne cede malis

• Wow. Leopard pampers)