Master Abusing by Shag

• Hello,

I was playing under the nickname Kastor and got kicked and banned from the Rigatoni Rugby server by the master Shag, who as usually, ridiculously thought he sniffed another cheater.

Before that i was 'mysteriously' kept getting disconnected from the server every single minute while my network seemed otherwise fine.

I must publicly say that Shag is NOT in position to judge whether someone cheats or not, since he is too poorly skilled, inexperienced and apparently totally ignorant of what an aimbot and cheating is.

It is also not the first time that Shag acts so foolish. He has 'threatened' in that past to check the demos and reveal my 'cheating' or he has just verbally attacked me like a good barking dog that he can be.

I must ask, who exactly does he think he is?

I'm in the sauer community since 2008-9 and even though in the last couple of years i'm solely a public player, i got plenty of experience from every aspect of this game.

I have been accused for cheating uncountable times by this noobish but also foolish kind of players where he belongs, but i cannot accept getting abused like that just because this kind is being given more and more authority over time.

Apparently being above the average public player's skill is something over the mental capabilities of Shag or of any other ''Shag''.

It is very dissapointing that some people are showing their ''good'' @ss-licking face only when they see known nicknames in the servers. And this is definitely a good clue of the hypocrisy of those little men and of their tiny balls.

I'm usually a quiet and kind player, playing under numerous nicknames, but most people may know me as Athena, diabLo or dia.
    This quiet attitude seems to have deluded some that can easily abuse me without much trouble.

It is really outrageous if one has to use one of the ''known'' nicknames to be treated with basic respect and it is surely not a good sign for the quality of this server's masters.

I want to kindly ask Gustavo to take some action.

• You disconnected from the server every minute. Why did not it embarrass you?

"ANTI-LAGGER
    You all might have noticed that people are getting put into spectator recently because of Stars great lagprotect module (which is inspired by something we use on !s servers for ages ofc). He spiced the thing up so it really works good and I think it is tuned right now so the people who disturb the game with their 5 FPS machines or less than 28k modems get filtered out after some time." (с)

• I'm afraid your reply is off-topic and absurd. My FPS are stable at 200 and the modem is quite powerful. I have never experienced such an issue before and in fact i also tried other servers where i was connecting and playing fine. You really think i would be playing like that with a 5FPS machine? This was something else.

The ban was for ''cheating'', not for LAGS. The fact that 50%+ acc seems a good reason for kicking to some is something to be really embarrassed about. Read my post again and answer something relative please.

• @diabLo I'm not in charge of the Rigatoni franchise. Please refer to @Obstriegel .

• You disconnected from the server every minute. Why did not it embarrass you?

You can understand the situation. But I believe that it is impermissible to behave in a boorish way and without respect.

• @diabLo I'm sorry to hear of your experience on the server. Metaphorically speaking, our server masters come in all shapes and sizes. But, we all follow the same principles: to keep the gaming experience fun and fair for all players. Please rest assured that your complaint will be investigated.

• Masters

@diabLo
    Hi!

Eeeeh you are not the first one to get upset about Shag (he is an asshole indeed) but I'm afraid he is not sitting on the server all day waiting for you to connect to issue some evil command to disconnect you. The lag protection also does not have anything to do with it. Neither masters or the anti-lag stuff can "misteriously" disconnect you from the server. Please show us some evidence before accusing someone.

The server log is visible to everyone on Discord or IRC. In IRC you can obviously only look at past events if you are already in the channel but anyway.
    Join Discord here https://discord.gg/012c19bkwljlWsh3y (Channel #rigatoni-server)
    Or IRC: gamesurge.net / #rigatonirugby

On discord you can use the search bar on the top right and enter something like "in: #rigatoni-server dim" to find messages about you quickly.

dim

When a master kicks someone or the lag protection does something it is written in RED there. You just keep getting disconnected very often in less than 2 minutes or even less than 10 seconds. Maybe it is a routing issue. You could check if you have some serious packet loss when communicating with the server. To do this on Windows open a terminal (Windows-Key + R, enter "cmd")
    and then execute
    ping /n 100 rigatonirugby.com

At the end it should tell you how many % of the packets got lost.

In about one month I will move the server to a different provider anyway, chances are that it will fix it for you. But again I can't see that anyone is trying to do something bad to you on purpose.+

EDIT:
    Diablo told me he played with a different nick today and just for the record indeed Shag kicked him. That has nothing to do with the random disconnects tho.

See you around,
    Obstriegel

• @Obstriegel Thanks for the answer, and it indeed clears it up about the constant disconnects but my issue is not there. It is in the uncalled kick/ban for cheating, which was addressed to me afterwards due to poor judgment. It was written in RED, i tried to reconnect and i was banned.

• With all my respect to @Shag I don't think his behavior on the server is professional. Judging people by their accuracy is a wrong way to detect cheaters. People, actually anyone, can do everything to make ONLY shots in which they are sure to have a high accuracy rate. Saying "Holy crap ther eis some serious Acc on the enemy TEam time to kick some cheaters" and then kicking the person - unprofessional.

It's not like I've never been a master on a server, never tried to detect a cheater by their accuracy and never kicked cheaters.

When you are a master behave like a master. Masters who believe they are better than other players on the server shouldn't be masters. That's my opinion.

• @diabLo Can I ask you to talk about the results?

• Masters

@diabLo I don't know what was going on there. Shag just says that you told him that he is not worth for auth so he kicked you for being an asshole. He did not talk about cheating. You say something different. Unfortunately there is no chat in the demos I watched when you were playing and there is no log about that time.

• I wonder ... guys can come up with something more creative ...?)

• @Obstriegel Why there is no chat log about that time on the server? And how did miu find his exact words? :
    "Holy crap ther eis some serious Acc on the enemy TEam time to kick some cheaters".

And there is more than that afterwards, something like

''i cant wait to nail your cheating ass''

which lighted me a bit over the top to naturally ask him out of frustration with exact those words :

''hey dumbass, who gave you master here?''

No ''dont deserver auth'' or anything like that.

I advise Shag to stop hiding behind his finger, and this kind of attitude while he is playing with master is not something new or strange, rather a routine which indicates a specific mentality of this person which is no flattering at all. I think i'm fairly putting under serious question the power that is given to such players. And i doubt i'm the only one.

• It's all disgusting. Similar attempts occur periodically, but they are still awkward. I admire Shag. A wise man does not seek excuses from the crowd, if he is sure of his rightness. By the way ... does anyone know why there is no Didisan for a long time?

• @julia Keep this thread CLEAN from your bias Julia.

I did not come here to participate in meaningless discussions with you but to speak with those who are in charge. I'm not interested in your opinion a single bit.

On the contrary, if you bear any sense of responsibility as part of this community, you should stop the groundless support to your friend Shag, which it's fakeness can be observed with the bare eye and try to be objective. Otherwise stay in silence. I won't reply to you again.

• @diabLo I observe periodic attempts to discredit the masters. Perhaps some of the players want their complete absence. Perhaps someone wants to change the whole galaxy of old masters. I have not seen the evidence of your rightness, so I have the right to express my opinion. It is not worth starting a public dispute without evidence.
    Excuse me, do not be offended)

• Masters

In all respect of shag i have seen him judge cheater of their accuracy and in my opinion he is wrong most of the times.
    0_1498773050471_french_player.dmo In this demo he is accusing a france player for cheating. in my opinion is not. by the end of the game he is jail him. Kind of similar situation. I would suggest to be careful. Personally if i am not sure i ask more experienced players.

• oh hi Athena...

and dear ohm is back too ..

• Yeah, lots of the masters here are shit, but @GustavoLapasta took away a lot of competent people's masters cause they disagreed with him and @Obstriegel has yet to reinstate some of the competent people's keys.