Blonde Joke

• Why do blondes wear green lipstick? Because red means stop

• Curious, do blonde jokes only apply to blonde women...? :D

• How to drown a blonde? - Mount the mirror at the pool's bottom.

• What is a blonde virgin? A brunette in a wig.

• It was announced today that a group of Swedish scientists, who all happen to be blonde, have successfully built the world’s first solar powered flashlight. Their goal is to bring light to the less fortunate.
    Also in the news; the mayor has announced a new plan to increase the number of street lights and replace all existing ones with more efficient solar powered models. This is being done in an effort to lower the energy costs and combat crime. Unfortunately the police chief refused to comment.

• A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly, opens the door and, sure enough, finds him in the arms of a redhead. The blond is furious.
    She opens her purse to take out the gun but as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and aims it at her head. The boyfriend yells "No, honey, don't do it." The blond replies "Shut up. You're next, you bastard."

• Julia! Where were you last night?!!
    • I had a rendezvous on dev/open2 ...
    • I know you cheated on me...

• Masters

Fritz...... Please FFS stop this shit... its is infantile and doing my farming head in

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• Masters

Don't worry @Fritz_Fokker I enjoy your jokes :)

• Masters

What do you call 10 blondes standing ear to ear?
    A wind tunnel.

Why did the Blonde go to the Apple Store?
    She wanted a Big Mac meal.

How did the blonde try to kill the bird?
    She threw it off a cliff.