Can anyone explain to me why I got banned?

• Yesterday I started playing Pastaland and I love the community. Though, unfortunately, today I got banned while playing face-capture. I said "sieg hell yeah" and apparently you can't say that? Idk. Can anyone explain?

• Masters

@AenimaNerd I ban people for nazi massages and/or nicks. Clear?

• @tuta obviously, we need to compose the theses and post it on the forum. then new players will be able to understand the reason for the potential ban

• @tuta Oh, my apologies. I didn't mean to use it in a negative light, bud. I'm sorry.

• Masters

@julia warning player should be first thing. But, honestly, im sick of players who do this frequently. Ban time is short, and i dont care is it first time mistake or not.

• @tuta
    I'm talking about something else. ignorance of the rules does not exempt from the ban. But novice players can have the opportunity to see the wishes here, if they want to play without straining anyone

• I'm pretty much in love with this game rn. Love it because it's sorta like Quake and UT

• Masters

@AenimaNerd Great to hear you are enjoying it...... Please continue and simply behave as you would expect people to behave, and treat people how you expect to be treated.
    Welcome!

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @tuta Oh yeah? Do you ban people for KKK messages? Pro African-slavery messages? Or how about pro-soviet and pro Peoples- Republic of China, hmm?? Mao and Stalin each killed more people than Hitler. You fucking bigoted cunt.

• @swatllama we can be fanatics. this is our right. but the game is not a platform for utterances and discussion.

• @julia Then he shouldn't ban the dude for one thing and not the other.

• @swatllama
    17.11.2017. The Third Committee of the UN General Assembly adopted a Russian resolution on combating the heroism of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other types of discriminatory practices, while rejecting the US amendments to the document. ... The United States and Ukraine voted against the resolution on combating the heroism of Nazism.

• @julia omfg you are dumb. shame, i thought there was something in you.

@AenimaNerd lmao, being nazi and wondering why nobody likes you.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar
    you're right. stomach, bones and heart. there is nothing more in me..
    although I forgot .. I still have teeth)

• Masters

@swatllama i see you accuse me. Im not clear for what. Please, explain or fuck of.

• @tuta I see you are too lazy to scroll up, so I will quote myself for you.

@swatllama said in Can anyone explain to me why I got banned?:

@tuta Oh yeah? Do you ban people for KKK messages? Pro African-slavery messages? Or how about pro-soviet and pro Peoples- Republic of China, hmm?? Mao and Stalin each killed more people than Hitler. You fucking bigoted cunt.

• Masters

@swatllama yes, i banned people for KKK messages. Only idiot can ban someone for loving China. USSR does not exist. Still, second part of your message is not clear. Do you have something against me, against master rules, against something i do, or you are nazi?
    People behavior and judgement depends on informations they get.

• @tuta I'm against inconsistency. I think you love the mass murderers who fit your agenda. Racist bigot.

• Masters

@swatllama you are free to open topic for taking away master key from me based on information you have.

• @swatllama
    Back in the late 1980s.... the materials of the USSR Ministry of Internal Affairs of 1954 were declassified about the number of convicts for counter-revolutionary and other particularly dangerous state crimes, including banditry and military espionage, in 1921-1953. - 4 060 306 people. Of these, 642,980 were sentenced to death, 765,180 are exiled and deported. Archival materials show this. All other figures are controversial.
    What figures do you operate on?

• @swatllama I will continue, if you will allow.
    although I recommend not to engage in a stupid polemic.

In all, about 9 million Soviet soldiers participated in the liberation of 11 European countries. The irrevocable losses of the Red Army during the liberation of the states of Europe amounted to:

in Poland - 600212 people;
    in Czechoslovakia - 139918 people;
    in Hungary - 140004 people;
    in Germany - 101961 people;
    in Romania - 68993 people;
    in Austria - 26,006 people;
    in Yugoslavia - 7995 people;
    in Norway - 3436 people;
    in Bulgaria - 977 people;
    In total, the irretrievable losses of the Red Army in the "liberation of Europe" amounted to about 1 million people, and total total irretrievable losses in the war with Germany and Japan (killed, missing, captured and returned from captivity, died of wounds, illnesses and unfortunates incidents) of the Armed Forces, together with border guards and internal troops, amounted to 8,668,400 troops.
    today we can talk about the loss of 26 million lives of Soviet people. A significant part of them are civilians who died in the Nazi death camps, as a result of fascist repressions, a brutal occupation regime, from disease and hunger. In general, the losses of our country accounted for 40% of all human losses in the Second World War.

Do you want to continue this conversation? I think it's a waste of time.