[Suggestion] Make it impossible to tk flagholder and impossible to tk while being flagholder

• Masters

расслабься

• @julia да я не напряжён... 🙄

• I'm always happy to see suggestions on this forum for improving gameplay!
    However, unlike the other suggestion, I don't think yours does, so you do not get my rare not-downvote.

• @swatllama one of the suggestion is fixing a bug, how does that not help

• @li'lfluf said in [Suggestion] Make it impossible to tk flagholder and impossible to tk while being flagholder:

@swatllama one of the suggestion is fixing a bug, how does that not help

If the server receives that you died first before the flag passing is registered, it's decision final; death comes first. You drop the flag upon death, so you can't pass it. That said, this wouldn't technically be called a bug. The real problem would be fighting lag.

One more thing; while there are idiotic tkers, there are also idiotic flagrunners. I'm not saying you are one of them, li'lfluf. I've just seen a good amount of folk that would either take the enemy flag and bring it right back to the enemy base... and not really saying why until afterwards or take the flag and never score it, in which they be up clipping inside a tree in abbey or hidden somewhere else in other maps.

GUNS!

• I was going to say what @Timakrov-Gunn said but then forgot to finish.
    I also didn't make it to the second suggestion because your first was so stupid, I thought the rest of the most must just be more of that. My bad. It was a good suggestion though, just not doable.

• @Timakrov-Gunn said in [Suggestion] Make it impossible to tk flagholder and impossible to tk while being flagholder:

there are also idiotic flagrunners.

sure, but if you limit it only to recently joined players the regular folks will still be able to tk you. don't really know where these folks come from but if i play a lot i get tkd when i have flag on purpose at least once a day. they always get banned but always come back

• Masters

This is beginning to look like Germany's World Cup effort......... 2 weeks of feck nothing... Nobody on Rigatoni... A bust... put things back the way they were please.... If you want to feck around with the Mode..... I applaud that.. do it on your own time/ space and introduce it as something ,,,,..... "BETTER"..... The latest iteration IS FUCKING SHITE!....... DO BETTER.... OR DONT DO!

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• Masters

@Shag Do you remember why no one believed Cassandra? these men ... but Troy was defeated.