Silly (and more than likely rude) responses to teamkills

• Why? Why not? Aside from the fact that these lines are possibly more than likely harsh. Sincere apoligies to those that don't like them, but sometimes cruelty can be funny. For now, I'll start with the rifle.

Rifle

• You just punctured your teammate. Now what? Be an even bigger d*ck and stick yourself in the hole that you created?
    • The enemy sniper that watched you snipe your own teammate before killing you; "Thanks, mate!"
    • You just penetrated your own teammate. Aim for the enemy or put that thing back in your pants, sicko!
    • You camped all that time... just to pick off your own teammate? Genius!
    • Way to go, hotshot. I'm sure the other team is cheering on your sh*tty aiming.

GUNS!

• Masters

@Timakrov-Gunn good monologue. I remember one situation. it was a long time ago. suburb. I had a unique opportunity to kill the flagrunner. he was hiding in the house and thought that no one could see him. but he ran around the room. it was a fantastic shot when he ran past the window .. but ... but some player was unexpectedly in this room, too,,, and suddenly shielded him with his body. Timakrov-Gunn sorry)

• And now for the grenades...

Grenade

• You blew your teammate off with your plasma balls. You're sick. Get help.
    • Hey, buddy! Keep it in your pants! No one in your team wants to taste your nasty ass plasma balls!
    • Look, if you want to spread your love by throwing your balls at people, go do that on the other team. Leave your poor teammates alone.
    • What is that horrible smell?! Is that your sh*tty aim, or your shot off balls I'm smelling?!

GUNS!

• @julia Oh, that. It's on one of the demos I sent to MoF on Sauerworld. Yeah, it's alright. At least the flagrunner got taken out first... before I messed up big time the minute afterwards with a badly timed rifle jump.

GUNS!

• Next is the chaingun!

Chaingun

• Hey heavy wannabe, you know this isn't Team Fortress 2, right? This is Sauerbraten, and your crap aim clearly shows your worth to your annoyed teammates.
    • You just caught your teammate in your swiss cheese making business. Your business sucks, by the way.
    • Clearly, you can't seem to be able to dish out damage to your enemies with the chaingun. Your poor, leaking teammate will agree with that.
    • Are you really aiming? Or is that chaingun too heavy for a little pussy like you? Use a different weapon and spare your teammate from your laziness!

GUNS!

• And now for the boomstick.

Shotgun

• You passed the pepper to the wrong person. Great job! Hope you get passed the swiss cheese, frag bait!
    • The enemy player that watched you made your teammate ate 2 loads of buckshot before killing you; "Thanks, pally!"
    • You better hope that teammate of yours ain't no hillbilly... or likes the movie "Deliverance".
    • You're no Ash Williams, and your teammate hates you for trying to be like him... but at least you made him look better by making yourself look so damn stupid.

GUNS!