Game idea

• Masters

What if you had to pass the flag for your team to score in rugby mode. You can call it Mosby rugby.

• Masters

Mosby Rugby.

• Masters

That is not gonna help too much. If your team is dominated and getting pushed back you can't be sneaky and do a flagrun.

• Masters

Or will it help. It would cause a culture of passing. Plus the strong team would have to come back in order to score. Teams get dominated all the time.

• Masters

As someone pointed out already when you complete a run alone you would be forced to just pass the flag to someone standing near your own flag.

• Masters

I feel there is too many newbies who will take the flag and run away, not even realising that they have the flag. Other than that, I do like the idea. I LIKE rugby!

• Masters

@Springbok They will learn i guess.

• @Springbok said in Game idea:

I feel there is too many newbies who will take the flag and run away, not even realizing that they have the flag.

Or even realizing they have a radar.

GUNS!

• Masters

I just remembered: "do not make it hard with no reason" . In case of The Game, reason is - fun. If hackers make impossible to score with no hardeness, it can be fun... And, make it harder then hard - 2, 3 or more optional passes, until it is so hard to make score.