Don't know why, but I'm banned from Rigatoni Rugby :(

• So yeah, I've been playing this game since the beginning, and although that doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't cheat, I love this game, so I've never cheated, plus I don't need to. If anyone ever thought I cheated I always invited them to spectate me and see for themselves I'm not that good anyway.
    Edit: just noticed I was banned not only from Rigatoni, but also Ramen Rugby and Spirit of Pasta.

• Masters

Were you actually banned by someone during gameplay (if yes, who?) or is it possible that you got an IP address which lies in a banned IP range?

• Masters

@Waterpoof have you tried more servers besides those you mentioned? What do you see when you try to connect?

The only way you can get banned from multiple servers is a global ban which is done by eihrul. Please contact me on Discord or drop me a message here with your IP.

• @Obstriegel when I try to connect any of the servers I mentioned (there are no problems with the other servers) the following text appears:

You cannot join because you are in a ban list:
    ASkidban (Your IP appears to be a proxy, see github.com/pisto/ASkidban. For complaints and whitelisting requests: blaffablaffa@gmail.com), expiration: permanent
    Use your (g)auth to join.
    You can also talk on http://pastaland.ovh about your sins or complain on discord (Chat / Community link) on http://sauerworld.org
    0_1535801412940_9c49e790583e297b5f51bbe1e9e1758b.jpg

My IP: 192.168.1.11

• @negus No. It happened while I was offline. It could be what you mention, but I'm not sure (I don't know about these kind of things).

• Masters

@Waterpoof did you read the @xd story?

• @Waterpoof Some proxies are banned, so try not using a vpn and it might work. Also we need your external IP, try icanhazip.com and tell what it says. You can do it in private message @Obstriegel if you want to.
    You can also just google "whats my IP" and it should show it to you

• @Shikijo IP: 139.47.84.105
    Also, I looked it up in another web that gives even more information, and I saw this: Proxy: No Proxy or Invisible Proxy Used

• @julia After you told me I read it, and I understood how it started and kept going on, but didn't get the end (I don't speak german). From what I've seen there are quite a lot (?) irresponsible masters that basically do whatever they want and rude/offensive players such as XD (though I already knew about this). Apart from that I don't know what there is to see (some of my irrelevant thought about it I will omit).

• Masters

@Waterpoof What happened is that you got an IP address from your provider which used to be used as a VPN, proxy or similar (since it says you're on the ASkidban list). So it is not you who were banned, you just happened to get an address in a banned IP range. IP addresses are usually assigned dynamically, rebooting your router to get a different one which is not banned may or may not work. I think only the server admin can resolve this by removing your range from the ban list.

• @negus Ok, thank you very much!

• Masters

Hi @Waterpoof,

I will send you a key in private later to get around ASKidban. Sadly the guy who made it (pisto) does not maintain it anymore.

Greetings!

• @Obstriegel Great! Thanks for everything :D