Conspired against, and unfairly banned

• @julia haha, that is one of the most beautiful Mafia pictures I have seen.

• Masters

• Masters

@Cowboy is this topic closed? or do you have more sins? you have to think hard. my attitude towards you depends on it in the future....I do not respect the liars....

• @julia I have stated my case, and the reasoning for my actions. I am not here simply to detail what I have done. I am here to explain the reasoning behind my actions, and to bring to light some of the flaws that I see behind the handling and politics of this game.

• Masters

@Cowboy unfortunately you are not interesting for me
    anymore

• @julia And we successfully confirm my suspicion, between this, and the Bore-O-Meter thread that I am being "Conspired against, and unfairly banned". Nothing more than a pawn of amusement for the political, tyrannical, playing of 'god' that has been happening. I rest my case simply because I have at least pointed out the flaws that I have seen, and now first handedly experienced. While it would be in my best interest to just fold over, and cower as a response to this; I will not. I still stand strong pointing out the corruption that is infecting the great game of Sauerbraten. It is a shame and a disgrace. Absolutely disgraceful.

• Masters

Cowboy i would suggest next time to give map and time of that ping incident happen. Then we can check if that master was extreme or not. There is a mechanism of auto spectating players with unstable ping but the master can do that too. That server has some rules, i understand that some ppl do not have good connection but 1) they can always make it stable but they don't care to find why 2) there players like me who want to enjoy the game without laggers. So for those and other reasons there is this rule to warn first and then spectate the player with unstable ping.

Of course there are masters who are wrong and we should check on this but it is not on you to take justice in your hand and troll the master on the next game. Masters are there to ensure the game run smoothly without cheaters. If you troll them then its fair to ban you. I would do the same.

There is no conspiracy here. You played with fire and got burn. As for the other incident we could investigate it more but only if that person abusing players on everyday base.

• Masters

@bertolt_brecht Two football players from top league in my country drank a lot after the match this week. they beat several people who made a warning to them ... an ordinary cafe .... but some of the victims were high-level government officials. the whole country demands to punish them as much as possible according to the lawbook and prohibit playing football forever... but the guys do not understand that they did wrong. they had enjoy ...
    it wouldn’t have happened if the chairs were screwed to the floor .. they say.
    it wouldn’t have happened, the bad connection is to blame for everything ... they say

• Masters

@miu когда Нагиев сглазил Кокорина.:)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kYlprOaRNc