"BlackGuy" renamed for racist reasons by Tuta

• Masters

only Tuta can explain the reason for this situation. but I don't understand either. why do you manage to choose such names from a billion possible combinations. guys... can you turn on your fantasy?

• @tuta is a confirmed retard, dw about it. I think he renamed you cause he once got his asshole gaped open by a black dick?

• Masters

@swatllama your fantasy does not surprise us too )

• Masters

@bertolt_brecht you link to a section of the forum not publicly visible.

• Masters

Well, i noticed him connecting with that nick. I reacted only after complains about (possible) racism in nick. I did not overreacted. He was free to play and use chat. But, he did not play, he demanded some kind of justice, right to use that nick despite complains. Since i was not only player with master key, i give up forcing any thing.

• Masters

@Obstriegel hahahah true. I thought it was public

But i will paste the relevant section.

Offensive names: rename to a name you like, no need to advise the user. If the user insists, advise he's eligible for a kick.

• list itemRacist names are to be renamed ("FuckJews", "AntiMuslim", etc...)

• list item Names that may offend other players or clans are to be renamed

• list itemNames that mock a master may be kicked at the master discretion.

• "But how do I tell if a name is offensive?". You are a thinking living thing. Think.

Also tuta explanation cover me.

• No one was complaining about my name, don't lie. Admins can check the logs to confirm.
    In fact, some people jumped to my defense saying "Black" isn't even racist or offensive so "BlackGuy" really doesn't fall in the same category as "FuckJews".

Also, @tuta how did you think renaming me from "Black" to "Arab" would help? If "Black" is banned because it's a reference to race, so should "Arab". It's one of the most insulting things you could have done. Like, you're ok with an arab guy playing in your server, but black guys have to stay away or what?

It is true that I went to spectator after what happened, trying to get an answer for what happened - which you never gave. All you did was threaten to mute me in stead of trying to go into dialogue or be constructive or whatever... Everyone makes mistakes of judgement I get that, but the way you handled it afterwards makes it so blatant.

Side note: why are the rules players are supposed to follow not public? :)

• Masters

@SomeGuy the stars told me that you have the best moment to come up with the original beautiful name today

• Masters

SomeGuy, no one can see color of your body, pubic hear, underwеаr or soul in game. You have to write it down in chat or in your nick, which, as we all see can be sick, but everyone can see server messages reporting country you live in. Maybe i did not see corectly as the speed, but i renamed "blackguy" to "arabguy" according to server report of country where "blackguy" live. What is wrong with it? Damn... What is wrong any way, where is damage done and to who? Fuck you someguy, go out and choke pigeons (or something).

• Masters

@tuta . there is so much mess in the world ... why do we project it into the game? guys, if you really love this game .... do not carry insanity to the server. just try to play beautifully

• @tuta said in "BlackGuy" renamed for racist reasons by Tuta:

i renamed "blackguy" to "arabguy" according to server report of country where "blackguy" live.

So I can't be black because I don't live in Africa? Dude, climb from under your rock. Maybe you should rename yourself to "Drunkard" because you're from Serbia so you must be an alcoholic. /irony
    Why is it so hard for you to accept that black people exist and use the same server as you?

@tuta said in "BlackGuy" renamed for racist reasons by Tuta:

What is wrong any way, where is damage done and to who? Fuck you someguy, go out and choke pigeons (or something).

Nothing was wrong before you decided you couldn't live with me being black, abusing your auth powers to "correct" my identity. Once again, no one was complaining about my name, it was all you. Also choke pigeons, Wtf is that supposed to mean?

@julia said in "BlackGuy" renamed for racist reasons by Tuta:

@tuta . there is so much mess in the world ... why do we project it into the game? guys, if you really love this game .... do not carry insanity to the server. just try to play beautifully

Agreed. That's what I was trying to do before some asshole started messing with my name over some bullshit unwritten rule he couldn't even interpret correctly. "BlackGuy" is objectively no more insulting then "BlondeGirl".

• Masters

have you played before on this server? A player with this name has 1 game. this is the shortest name change in history. you set a record :trophy: if you changed the name, then for what purpose? If you're new, try to think about what can be done to improve. if you are an experienced player - no need to arrange provocations.

• Masters

@SomeGuy Well, I was there and I explained the situation to you which was obvious: Tuta held that he is allowed (or she) to change your name if your name is racist. I do not say that it was racist, but obviously the situation was that Tuta thought it was intended racially. As an admin that's within the admin's discretion. So that is... I didn't find "blackguy" racist, so I didn't do anything, Tuta DID find it racist, and so did something.

Further tuta eventually stopped renaming you and let you be black guy.

I don't find "blackguy" racist automatically, but it also could be, I don't know what you said or Tuta's judgement on that and I don'tr really feel that's important to me. For one thing, explaining that "it's" not racist means nothing. Either YOU mean it that way or not, that would be the discussion, you avoided that.

For example... do you think that it is valid to be able to rename racist handles in the first place?

• Masters

@tuta I didn't see anything wrong with your reaction... insofar as arabguy had an objection, he had the right to make it, did so, and basically was allowed to leave his name ambiguously racist.

• Masters

@SomeGuy But I asked you if you were black. Right? the way to the bottom of this, since I don't find "black" an insult like "nigger", but it can be meant however, is to ask you if it was racist... what do you mean by it. If that's too invasive or creepy to want to know, well, I guess you don't know REAL racists are a problem. They are. And I find it hard to believe you are black and don't know that, really?

However, I also believe, maybe you are black and you just don't get it, OR, you of course get it but were pissed your name of "blackguy" was ch anged when you just found that a good game handle.

Summary: just talk about if it was r acist, not on if you can be proved racist, or etc.

• Masters

@SomeGuy Sadly only I can read the logs. But I am not doing it anymore because this is just a big kindergarten party here.

I did not know that tuta is from Serbia. So he is from the same country as Partizan. I hate Partizan too. All they do in Serbia is drinking alcohol, cooking meth and injecting everything they can find.

I can back this with scientific studies too:
    0_1541217015608_legal.png
    http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/attachements.cfm/att_239816_EN_Biljana Kilibarda - Drug use in Serbia.pdf
    http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/country-drug-reports/2017/serbia_en

Now I wanted to find some more info the Serbians are also racist and homophobic. Then I was shocked to find out the Prime Minister of Serbia is gay.

In June 2017, Ana Brnabić became the Prime Minister of Serbia, as the first woman and first openly gay person to hold the office, and the second female LGBT head of government overall (after Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir of Iceland). She was also the first Serbian Prime Minister to attend a pride parade.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Serbia)

That is not really nice for my line of argument :(

Whatever. I think it is wrong what @tuta did there.
    In any case those names are not really bad but for example when I name myself "Indian" and then teamkill people or play otherwise intentionally bad so people say "kick the indian!" then it is harmful again.
    Why can't you think about something harmless like FunnyGuy or LasagnaGuy or PastaMolester?

• Masters

спасибо за краткий ликбез :)

• Masters

My 2c...

If a master thought it better to rename, then I do not need to discuss it. This is a game and the decision was made. Live with it. If you now start to insult the master, I feel then it warrants a ban. If we try to second guess every decision, then no decision will be made and that will be worst for all of us.

• Masters

@Springbok sure a decision of a master should be respected. But renaming to ArabGuy because he connects from a country where you assume that all people are arabs? wtf?

Seriously this is not the way to go.

If your parents did not teach you manners or you can't live up to them you should step away from being a master.

• I'm sorry but you can't be black here, that would be extremely racist and unnecessarily offensive.