Apply for admin

• Hello

I am playing a lot when there doesn't seem to be a admin. I am very fair and have been playing this game since around 2014/15.

Please add my name to the list

Thanks

• Masters

Hello, We gonna discuss your application and we will let you know.

• Masters

@bensocket what can you tell about yourself yet?
    your profile .. are there 4 small llamas?)

• Masters

@julia those are calves (baby cows, aka calf)
    @bensocket you applied for master during a time where @Shag and I were dealing with a troll. What would you have done different in this situation?
    Also, what is 6÷2(1+2)

• Masters

The last question @Morty stated is for both @julia and @bensocket

• Masters

@Øwl do you want to know my IQ? this is not a topic of discussion
    but especially for you. as an example, where latent multiplication has an increased priority in relation to ordinary multiplication and division, you can consider Landau-Lifshitz’s Theoretical Physics Course :)

• Masters

@Morty oh ... i thought Сowboy would answer that question)

• Sorry, Ive been out. The answer is 9. Parentheses first, but then it should be simple left to right (at least in america) so 6 Divided By 2 (3) times by 3 (9). I support Razvan way over bensocket for my 2 cents.....

• Masters

I meant the question of the calves

• Masters

@julia did you just make a joke? Hahahahaha, that was incredibly dry

• Masters

I prefer cowsgirls. Spider mans, bull boys, ninja turt-less, and rest of the mutants are ugly and milkless. For my taste.

• Masters

@Morty Is it possible to joke here? you have not heard anything about Lev Landau .. this is definitely not funny

• Masters

@julia I was talking about the cows

• Masters

@Morty by the way. I did not see your solution.... What answer did your calculator give?

• This post is deleted!

• Masters

@bensocket where are you from? which timezone do you play in?

• @Obstriegel ben is from Pennsylvania. He is in the same time zone as me, he lives 20 minutes away from he in real life

• Masters

Okay cool.
    However.... this goes to all the applicants:

Please join our discord https://discord.gg/012c19bkwljlWsh3y
    We want to get in contact with you.
    It is great that you show interest in joining but people do not know you so we need to communicate :)

See you around and good luck!

• Masters

@bensocket Once again. Please get in contact with us as most people here do not know who you are.

Until then we can't make a decision here.

• @julia said in Apply for admin:

@Øwl do you want to know my IQ? this is not a topic of discussion
    but especially for you. as an example, where latent multiplication has an increased priority in relation to ordinary multiplication and division, you can consider Landau-Lifshitz’s Theoretical Physics Course :)

HOT

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

@DipShitStar do you know that my father made me read this at 16? but after that I ran away from home :)