! aplication

• Masters

hey guys,
    After talking with some players and thinking about it i decided to post this request for master. I play the game pretty often, im razvan everywhere, in life,in game, here and on discord. I am a decent player with a decent attitude... and most importantly i like and respect this game.

• @razvan welcome to this forum)

• Masters

@julia thanks -)

• good luck raz, you seem like a nice guy i hope you get auth!

The legendary Shaggy Rodgers.

• Masters

Good luck razvan. At what time do you usually play? (UTC pls) :D

• Masters

@Obstriegel i usually play between 8pm-12pm(gmt+2). In germany this is 7pm-11pm (gmt+1).
    In weekends i play on and off.

• Masters

This post is deleted!

• Masters

Please make clear at what times you play, like in which timezone you live and when you have time to be around. Thank you and good luck!

• Masters

@Obstriegel my timezone is utc+2 (Romania) and you can find me in game between 19:00 to 00:00-01:00, in weekends i play when i have time be it in the morning,evnenig or late night.
    Reading other aplications i feel like i didnt specified things about myself.
    Im Razvan (alias in game, and also my real life name)i have 27 years old and i found this game by mistake some 2 years ago, and played it since(keep in mind that im not really a fps player i played only mmo). Being a fan of insta type of play, i play a lot on rigatoni. I know almost every player that plays there regulary,and i guess by playing with same alias for a long time the players know me aswell. I have a friendly approach to the game and i consider myself to be a learner still.

• @razvan said in ! aplication:

@Obstriegel my timezone is utc+2 (Romania) ...

MEEEEEP DENIED.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar dear. I'm very glad to see you

• Masters

Congratulations @razvan you have been added and are now one of the evil overlords.

• Masters

thank you and everyone who supported me.:amphora:

• Congrats razvan! Iā€™m happy for you šŸ˜

The legendary Shaggy Rodgers.

• Masters

@razvan welcome raz!

• Masters

thanks a lot.

• there should be a lot of good people) congratulations!

• Masters

@julia thanks julz.

• Masters

@DipShitStar HOLLY SHIT ! IS THAT FOR REAL?