Apply to master

• which object do you fly on? i hope you don't play at work...you had a space ping yesterday: :)

• I don't know aupc but they seem like a nice person. Being a troll in a good way isnt a crime. Such people know where they should act professional and where they can apply jokes.

• sup man, i probably have seen you in pastaland but cant remember, but good luck to you

The legendary Shaggy Rodgers.

• Hi Julia, i fly on an Airbus A320 of Wizzair, i applied for work in Aeroflot months ago becouse my girl is russian from moscow and i want reach her, before i was a military pilot, i flew on Mb339CD and Eurofighter Typhoon 2000 of italian air force.
    I hope i was exaustive...
    for this, some time that ive seen you, i told you instead of hello, priviet :PPPP
    Hope i will succed to enter in this team guys!

• @julia Sorry for my space ping i was playing from hotel with bad wifi ahahah canno stay without cube :panda_face:

• @aupc its amazing....but if you will fly Moscow-Ekaterinburg, do not forget felt boots)

• @aupc and you can join the clan RUSS :)

• @julia lololol for now i was in novorossya, moscow, anapa, sochi, st.peterburg... ekaterinburg still not... i think that pobeda airline if i don't go wrong fly this distance... good low cost company :P

• Hey, any news? i cannot wait to be one of you :P

• @aupc patience and work change life

• ok miss zen :P

• Hi, is passed a lot of time and still nothing, any news?

• Masters

Hello @aupc unfortunatelly we the application got rejected. That being said you could try in the future. At the moment we have many masters. We appriciate your concern. Thank you

• @aupc said in Apply to master:

Hi Julia, i fly on an Airbus A320 of Wizzair, i applied for work in Aeroflot months ago becouse my girl is russian from moscow and i want reach her, before i was a military pilot, i flew on Mb339CD and Eurofighter Typhoon 2000 of italian air force.
    I hope i was exaustive...
    for this, some time that ive seen you, i told you instead of hello, priviet :PPPP
    Hope i will succed to enter in this team guys!

and how he plays sauer... convincing.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• what do you want to tell us dear? a person can accumulate gaming skills. but even a transplant will not make evil heart to good

• @julia Hi,
    I usually play in the 3 days a week that i have free after flying.
    My turnation work like this, every two days of work i've 3 free.
    And even when i'm in hotel in other country i use to play from laptop with hotel wifi like i told to julia :) other questions? :)))

• "what do you want to tell us dear? a person can accumulate gaming skills. but even a transplant will not make evil heart to good"

What you want to tell with this phrase julia, i not understood :)

• @aupc I am glad that there are funny players in the game .. Star is wise, but a little cynical) life is too short for grumbling...

• @julia unless you become vegan and do yoga, then its not too short and you can grumble all you want

• @skjo sorry. my climate is killing vegans.) we have to eat a lot of meat because of the cold