Regarding Rigatoni DDOS attacks.

• Masters

@bertolt_brecht unfortunately, people just join the server with the most people. Whether it’s “trusted” or not.

• @bertolt_brecht ICC Mezzepenne Rugby =?

• Masters

@Morty @julia Exactly that is the problem. There is no way for a ordinary player to tell that the server is legit or not. Most people would just join the most active server. If only they knew by playing on the server they are supporting this guy.

• Masters

i know people will connect to the server with the most players i don't blame them but this is the purpose of this post to make them aware of the situation and the possible consequences. we want to make them connected to discord to get more information and get engage. This is what we can do on our side but at the end of the day people are responsible for their actions.

• I ve warned Russian players who read me

• Masters

Also i would like to mention here that some "bad server" have modified the player count. it seems that he is having a lot of players but in really it doesn't. The purpose of this is to show the server on the top of the list and pretend to be active.

• just get bad servers banned from the list.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Ah hell. Wish I knew this beforehand.

GUNS!

• Masters

It's never late.