Regarding Rigatoni DDOS attacks.

• Masters

Hello everybody, I would like to take this opportunity to inform people about recent ddos attacks. Those attacks are aiming at active servers. Usually there is a specific "bad" server running up after the attacks. I understand people want to just play their favorite game and i am one of them. I would like to warn people to not connect to those servers. Players in general should connect only to servers they know and trust. First of all it is not good to connect to those "bad servers" because:

• Attackers want people to connect to their servers which we do not want to support.

• A more technical reason is by being connected to a "bad" server you expose your ip to the server. In theory this could be used to attack your connection which we have already seen.

• Your collected IP's can be abused for future attacks.

The ddos problem in this game is known. It comes and goes. What I would recommend is being patient. I encourage you people to not support bad servers. It's better to try to connect to a different server which you trust. If for some reason you do not see Rigatoni Rugby inside server browser list then you can use a command to connect.

Example: /connect rigatonirugby.ovh . You could also use a server ip to connect /connect ip . Personally i prefer this way to connect to servers without even opening the server browser.

You can also set binds for your favorite servers: /bind F2 [connect rigatonirugby.ovh] (replace F2 with another key and the server with your favorite server!)

Finally don't forget to connect into our discord server. You can stay tuned about sauer in general and what is going on. If you have any questions you can ask there.

Thanks. :)

• which other servers do you trust? ordinary players just go up the list and do not think about trust or not.

• Masters

any known clan server. like sp4nk woop or sq
    psl server.
    !s open
    dk open
    hb testing

• Masters

@bertolt_brecht unfortunately, people just join the server with the most people. Whether it’s “trusted” or not.

• @bertolt_brecht ICC Mezzepenne Rugby =?

• Masters

@Morty @julia Exactly that is the problem. There is no way for a ordinary player to tell that the server is legit or not. Most people would just join the most active server. If only they knew by playing on the server they are supporting this guy.

• Masters

i know people will connect to the server with the most players i don't blame them but this is the purpose of this post to make them aware of the situation and the possible consequences. we want to make them connected to discord to get more information and get engage. This is what we can do on our side but at the end of the day people are responsible for their actions.

• I ve warned Russian players who read me

• Masters

Also i would like to mention here that some "bad server" have modified the player count. it seems that he is having a lot of players but in really it doesn't. The purpose of this is to show the server on the top of the list and pretend to be active.

• just get bad servers banned from the list.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Ah hell. Wish I knew this beforehand.

GUNS!

• Masters

It's never late.