It's not allowed by narcissist admins to talk about narcissists orselse bann!!!

• This game has been comprimised by people who are totally overly sensitive to the word narcissist. I would advise people to not talk about these insane type of people while they are joining the game. These empty shells will bann you for it. :) Just a little warning for those who do not understand these pathetic little abused kiddies in a grown adult body.

• This message will be replied on as followed.....that i always talk about narcissists and that i have a history about talking about narcs. :) It's funny how they allways try to manipulate the shit they pull on people who try to warn others about narcissists. :) So i dont mind the reply on this message...hell it might even be removed because they dont like the word of their own disorder to be read and people might start study into it. ;) It's pathetic. But it's ok for me...i dont mind. Another victory.

• More tell Me, pl0x

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Can someone unban my permban?

• Masters

Can we lock this thread?

• Masters

Please for fucks sake.. The last was cuz the stoopid assed App wanted more words... Fucking wanker shit ass swipes .. What else do you want to see you fucking wank fest fuck Wits?

Noli nothis permittere te terere