I got banned

• I got banned because in a moment of madness I shot a teammate on porpuse. I understand it was a mistake and I promise it won't happen again.

• Masters

Hello there is a teamkill limit in the server. if you did that on purpose multiple times then the server will automatically kick you. Also if you done something really obvious (like team killing for the flag) and a master spotted you then you also got killed. Unfortunately you have to wait. How many hours is the ban?

• I didn't exceed the teamkill limit. Just one where I killed the flag holder pretty obviously. I know i shouldn't have done that but now I cant change it. The ban is permanent btw.

• Masters

@Reschi Who banned you?

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• I dont know unfortunately. Would it be possible to get unbanned?

• Your nickname in game ?

• @a-monster The same as here, Reschi

• @Reschi ok, i was not in game, i didn t kick/ban you. Still banned?

• @a-monster Yes I'm still banned

• @Reschi du kommst aus Österreich? Dann mal auf so. wann wurdest du gebanned? Kannst du mir über discord (und nur da) deine IP privat schicken ? Also nur für mich sichtbar... Ich kann später mal schauen was da los ist

• Ich wurde gestern gebannt.

• mimimimimimimimimimi

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @Reschi erinnerst du dich an die map? Suburb hast du offenbar zu Ende gespielt und dann ? Also, versuche mal zu Riga zu connecten und was dann oben links im Bildschirm steht ist von Interesse. Mach mal nen screenshot davon

• Dort steht "You can not join because you are in a ban list" "expiration permanent". Letzte Map war Dust 2 wenn ich mich richtig erinnere.

• @Reschi ban deleted, case closed

• Masters

Why? Would the ban be deleted?

• Masters

If you end u here with a a BAN.... You have been naughty?...... Correct me if I am wrong?

• Masters

There is VERY little forgiveness on this thread.... If you got here... you are poooped... unless it was Morty

• Masters

it was a perm ban that's why. ofc he deserved a ban but not a permanent one.

• shieeeeeet

it is really happening, but i must agree with shaggy lubricant girl and part time adult film flapper

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)