Wizard custom maps [2]

• administrators

Some more high quality goodies from @wizard (wait a little for the pics to load)
    0_1468531456245_Wizard1.png
    0_1468531479842_Wizard2.png
    0_1468531498548_Wizard3.png

• A preview of "dust," a small CTF/TDM map from me

dust by wizard - 8/5/2016

• Am i suppose to download these maps because i do not have them on mine :cry:

• @Fritz_Fokker I have not officially released them yet, but here's a WIP copy of dust for everyone here to drop in their Tesseract/media/map folder: dustNR.ogz

• @wizard Awesome :-D . Thank you Wizard!

• Can you put all your maps in download file? I am feeling very lazy xD

• Masters

I don't like the movement in Tesseract too slow, but these are cool looking maps indeed.
    Btw someone should port Inky and the others to Tesseract, it's just not the same without.

• @negus I agree. As along as it is a newer 3d version of the sauer characters.

• @wizard I have tried the dust map. Dust is strange name for it , don't you think? I mean it is not what comes to mind when i think of a dust map.
    I like this map. Thank you very much. Will your maps be added to the official game updates in the future?

• This interview with the Sauerbraten and Tesseract main developer might clarify a few things about the "they should add this and that to Tesseract"
    http://www.sauerworld.org/interview-with-eihrul-2/
    Long story short, it's main focus remains on Sauer, not Tesseract. It's highly unlikely to get any new features on Tesseract.

• @Fritz_Fokker It's still a work in progress, originally the water on the lower level was a pit of sand and it was a hot daytime map instead :sweat_smile: I hope my maps will be included in a release some day, but that would involve me actually finishing and releasing my tesseract maps for once... watch this space for updates.

• This post is deleted!